Eleven.

Kian's Pov.

When I pulled into my driveway our parents were standing there very angry. I quickly got out of the car because I wanted to explain this whole thing , I lost track of time and It was completely my fault.

''mom , dad I can explain.'' I went up to them but my mom put her hand up which means that I need to shut up so that's what I did.

''mom , dad I'm sorry ok?'' Jc walked up to his parents and I saw nothing but fear in his eyes. It makes no sense that he has to be sorry when he's like 20 years old just like me so what's the big deal?

''WHAT"S THE BIG DEAL?'' I shouted at them. I mean they set us up to hang out and now that we were doing that they have a problem with it? It's stupid and fucking pathetic.

''Kian , we told you not to take him anywhere.''

''oh please get the fuck out of here man,'' I said out of anger before running into the house. They knew that I wasn't gonna follow that lame ass rule , who wants to stay in the house on a Friday? what kind of parents are they?

______________________

Jc's Pov.

''Jc , we'll talk about this in the morning , let's go,'' they said goodbye to The Lawleys and we all went inside of our house. I already knew that we weren't gonna talk about this in the morning. My father slammed the door and locked it. I turned around and faced both of them.

''mom , dad I didn't know that he was gonna take me anywhere , I SWEAR.''

''Swearing Is A SIN , You BETTER SHUT UP.'' my mom shouted at me. It's a sin? Oh, now she's talking about sins when she's been doing so many of them. ''you know what's about to happen right?'' I stared at the both of them and my dad went into the kitchen to grab something. I slowly walked up the stairs but when I saw him coming towards me with a knife I quickly ran up to my room and of course he chased after me. What The Fuck Is Wrong With Him. A KNIFE? I quickly ran into my room and locked the door , I put as many items as I could in front of the door but he beat on it and kicked it. I raised my window up and I started beating and yelling but my parents put bars on them and there was no way that I could get out and Kian wasn't in his room so his blinds were closed .

''JC , I'm GONNA FUCKING HURT YOU.'' He kicked the door open and I fell to the floor , crying like crazy. I couldn't go anywhere , I was stuck.

''dad please don.'t'' I started crawling over to my bed and he quickly ran and attacked me.

''MOOOOOOM HELP ME.'' I started screaming and crying but she just stood there smiling at what he was doing to me. ''MOM.'' I kept calling out to her but It was hopeless , she wouldn't help at all.

''DON'T YOU EVER DISOBEY US AGAIN.'' He started punching and kicking me and lunging to attack me with the knife. I moved from left to right so that I could dodge it every single time. I pushed him off of me and since he punched me so hard I fell to the floor in a complete pain. I started crawling towards the door but my mom quickly closed it from the other side and there was no way that I could get out now.