Twenty-Six.

Kian's Pov.

 I shined my phone on the lock and Ricky didn't break it but he did open it without the alarm going off. I knew it would be a smart idea to sneak through the back door.  The whole house was pitched black like nobody was here. We all stood at the bottom of the staircase and we looked up towards the stairs , It was a dark hallway.

''so who want's to go up there first?'' we all looked at each other.

''CONNOR.'' all three of us pushed him up the stairs and we slowly followed behind him.

''JC,''  I called his name.

''KIAN.'' I heard his voice coming from his parent's room so I ran towards the door.

''KIAN DON'T OPEN THE DOOR , THERE'S A BOMB ON IT.''  I moved my hand away from the doorknob .

''DO YOUR PARENTS HAVE A WINDOW?''

''YES.''

''ok I'll be in there in a minute.'' Me and Ricky ran outside , around to his parents' bedroom window.

''I need you to lift me ok?''

''Kian , you're heavy as fuck.''

''Ricky , I'll fuck you up.''

''buy me pizza after this.'' he told me.

''ok.'' 

 he rolled his eyes and lifted me up on to his shoulders.

I looked inside of the room and saw Jc tied up with a bomb right on top of him. WHAT IN THE FUCK WHO DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO THEIR OWN CHILD. I broke the window and jumped inside of it.

''Ricky , Go Back In The House And Get Me Some Scissors.'' Ricky shook his head before running to the back door once again. 

I quickly ran over to Jc and sat next to him. ''are you ok?''

''why are you here?'' he looked at me with sad eyes.

''I wanna help you.''

''no ,they're gonna kill you , THE HOUSE HAS CAMERAS.''  

''I DON'T CARE.''

I looked the bomb that was on the vest that he was wearing.

''ok which wire is it?'' 

''I don't even know , just please don't touch it.''

''as soon as I get the scissors I can cut one of the wires and hopefully we won't die.''

He started crying because he was terrified so I just held his hand.

_____________________
Connor's Pov.

''Is HE OK?''

''Yes , Connor.''

''Connor ?''

''Yeah , Connor is my best friend and he told me that your parents kidnapped him and he found his way back home .''

''so he's not my brother?''

''afraid not.'' 

''THEY'RE BACK KIAN.'' 

''WTF?'' I jumped up and looked out the window and saw them getting out of the car.

''HIDE.'' I yelled from the other side of the door.

''WHERE IN THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HIDE?'' Trevor shouted.

''IDK BITCH GO UNDER A BED OR COUCH OR SOMETHING.'' 

''KIAN , GET OUT OF HERE.''  Jc shouted.

''NO , I"M NOT LEAVING YOU .''  I got into the closet and hid in the corner.