Twenty-Five.

*hours later ; 8:00 at night*

Kian's Pov.

Sam called them and told them to meet him at a bank that was an hour away because they won some money and he was supposed to meet them at 8:30 so they should be leaving right about now .

''Sam , you have to be careful,'' I told him.

''don't worry , you know I keep a weapon on me.'' he ran to his car and got in. I ran back inside of the house with the rest of the guys. We all had a plan to go over there after they leave because we know for a fact that they won't let Jc go with them. 

''do they have an alarm?''

''i don't know.''

''well don't worry I'm a pro at getting in without it going off , I stayed coming home late and we had an alarm but I was so good at breaking that shit.''

''if you broke it , wouldn't your parents.'' you know what nevermind , let's not get into this.

''Connor , we're gonna need you to go in first because maybe if he sees you then he'll want help.'' I tried everything to get him to tell me the truth

''NO , what the fuck kind of shit is that? , oh you want me to die first?'' he complained and whined.

''CONNOR , he's gonna be happy to see you .'' I tried to convince him.

''fine.'' 

I looked out the window and I saw them getting into their car.

__________________
Jc's Pov.

I laid in the bed still tied up but there was one big difference. They put a damn bomb on the fucking door and they put one on me too. If someone tries to take it off , It'll explode. I would try to take it out so that I could blow myself up because I WANNA DIE ALREADY but I can't , they tied me up pretty fucking hard.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER AND COME BACK . I kind of rushed this.