One.

Kian's Pov.

It's a Friday afternoon and I'm sitting in this house with my parents helping them pay some bills. this has got to be the lamest thing for a teenager to be doing right now. I would have been in Miami with my best friends but I got sick so my mom wouldn't let me go , I'm over my sickness now but I'm still stuck here with them. ''how much is the light bill?'' my dad looked over at me. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the paper from the desk and looked at it.

''that's too much to read..blah blah..fuck.I mean no.'' I rolled my eyes and handed it to him. I don't see how adults can do this shit , It's so hard but what I don't understand is how can that damn light bill be so high when I don't even use it? I barely am home and my parents are barely home either so who in the hell uses it? that's just a highway robbery. ''do you wanna pay the light bill?'' i shook my head no because I pay the cable bill every single time and he knows that so there was no way that I was gonna pay anything above the limit , I had enough money just for that since I use the tv so much and I stay on the wifi 24/7. I'm a sad teenager tbh . My mom came into the kitchen smiling and singing as she walked over to the cabinet.

'' why are you so happy mom?'' I jumped on top of the counter and stood on it because I can do shit like that . ''I can't be happy?'' she grabbed the cake mix from the cabinet and all of the other items to bake a cake.

''oh are we having a party?'' I started dancing a little bit .

''NO , we have new neighbors.'' my smile faded and I stopped dancing. Just because we have new neighbors doesn't mean she has to bake a cake .. are they making us one?

''Kian , it's the nice thing to do , besides they have a son who looks like your age or a little older.'' I couldn't care less about them having a son , I don't need any new friends so I don't need to make new ones anytime soon.

''why?'' my dad asked her. I was with him , why should we bake them a cake? what If they are allergic , what if they are lactose and motherfucking tolerant. or however you say it.

'' what if they are mean .. or racist?'' I looked at her and put my hands on my hips.

''They're Mexican.'' she glared at me because she thought I was being too dramatic.

''that doesn't mean that they aren't racist.'' I jumped down and went into the living room. If they want something to eat then let them go to McDonalds and get them a damn meal or something. It's literally like right there so you can't miss it. '' KIAN ROBERT LAWLEY.'' my mom yelled at me because I guess I said that McDonald's thing out loud.

Ok maybe I'm being too dramatic and I'm not this mean and moody but I'm still mad because I've always wanted to go to Miami so I'm a little salty about being here when I'm supposed to be somewhere else. I saw a moving truck outside so I decided to be nosey so I stared out of the window. I saw a woman and a man so I'm guessing that's the mom & dad. NO SHIT KIAN. I saw a boy who was around my age and he was just sitting on the hood of a car , he wasn't trying to help them with the boxes , they were doing it by themselves and it was clear that his mom was struggling a little bit . He's rude as hell because all he's doing is staring but he was cute as hell, though , especially with that curly hair of his.

''MOM , I think i found my new boyfriend.'' I laughed while I kept looking at him.

''JUST DON'T HAVE SEX ON THE FIRST DATE.'' my mom yelled back.

''use a condom at least,'' my dad added. I laughed at both of their jokes. I love how they accepted my sexuality so quickly , they're the best fucking parents ever man.

''HOW CUTE IS HE?'' I turned towards my mom .. '' really cute.'' as I turned around the random guy was right in front of me staring me down causing me to jump and yell at the same damn time.

''WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.'' I fell on to the floor and I stared at him , I didn't move a muscle and neither did he. he was literally right in front of my window just hardcore staring me down , he looked mean as fuck.. how in the fuck did he get...

''KIAN , whats wrong?'' I turned towards the kitchen and quickly turned back and he was gone.