Ch:32 My Little Princess

Start from the beginning

"It's pretty" I said picking it up.

"I know, I thought you would like it." He tells coming behind me and holding me by my waist whispering in my ear.

I ran my hand through the fabric, it was beautiful. I pushed myself closer into his arms feeling the warmth from him. He kept peppering small kisses behind my ear and in my hair sending a tingling all over my body.

"Blairrrr" Eva screamed running into the room. She was dressed in a blue Cinderella outfit.

"Look I'm Cindewella"she screamed running towards me. I pulled myself out of Asher's hold and crouched down so Eva could run into my arms. Her hair bounced as she ran to me. Her little friend dressed as prince charming ran behind her.

 Her little friend dressed as prince charming ran behind her

"You look beautiful" I told cupping her cheeks and kissing her.

She twirled around in fake transparent plastic slippers. "Look I have my glass slippers. I'm not gonna lose it like Cinderella. She was stupid." She said pointing at her legs.

"They're very pretty. Do you wanna see my dress." I asked her.

She jumped to the bed peering at it. "I've already seen it." She replied with a grin. "I went with Ashy when he bought it for you." She replied seeming proud with that information.

"Oh really" I asked grinning at asher.

"Ugh huh" she replied nodding, her hair bouncing up and down. "He said it was for his princess" she replied seriously.

"Alright" Asher said turning her around and pushing her towards the door. "Go wait for us downstairs."he told her.

I grinned at that information but didn't tease him.

I took the dress and rushed into the bathroom to get dressed.
Finally completing my hair and make up I put on the dress. I entered the room to see Asher sitting on the bed waiting for me.

He looked up at the sound of the door opening. His eyes immediately brightened on seeing me.

"Blair Bear" he called me stretching out his hands. "You look beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"You don't think we're a little overdressed for trick or treating" I said looking down at our outfits.

"Hah," he replied looking at our clothes. "Who cares" he shrugged. "We look amazing." He said. Taking my hand in his he lead me down.

...

As soon as we got down, I saw those two munchkins bantering.

"Look at my sword." Eric said. "It's so powerful. I will kill all the demons and monsters who try to hurt you." He told Eva.

"And I'll throw these glass slippers at them.If I need to save you." She replied twisting her hands.

"What's going in here." Asher asked as we got down.

Eric looked at us with his mouth open in awe. "Hey, no staring at my princess" Asher teased pulling me by my body to himself.

"Eric, don't stare at her." Eva pouted looking away from him and crossing her hand cutely. She is so adorable.

"But she looks like Rapunzel." He whispered in amazement to her.

Eva looked confused but turned to look at me. She nodded "You look like a real princess." She said in amazement.

"What about me. Do I look like a prince?" Asher asked from beside me.

Eva nodded, "You both look like real prince and princesses. Where's your Pascal, Blair."

"I don't have one. Will you be my Pascal." I asked her.

"No, I'm Cinderella." She announced. "And this is my prince charming." She said pointing at little Eric. He looked down feeling shy.

"Alright, come on let's go." Asher announced pulling us all out.

Just a little bit of asher and Blair time. Hope you like it. I already have started with the next chapter. So hopefully it will be up soon.

Hope you enjoyed it

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

Love xo