Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 29

We got out of that one alive though.

One of them somehow got it into thier head that they could kill a Vampire. We ran into another Vampire and they tried to beat it up with thier skateboards. Poor boards. A Werewolf showed up and saved all of our asses then a Witch came and messed up the guys memories.

The next day was fine though.

The math teacher got freaking pissed at me and then failed me. The Alpha from my Pack marched all the way up here to yell at me for the bad grade, then demanded to know why there was a big fat red F on the paper.

"Because I failed it." I bit back the 'duh' that would have come with it.

"Then why are all the answers right?" He demanded.

"What?" I snatched the paper back and looked it over. Then I said something that I shouldn't have said about the teacher.

The Alpha roared and all the birds in this country took off in terror.

For a split second I wondered if he was going to eat the teacher. He didn't eat my math teacher, but he never dared give me a bad again-hell, he gave me credit for homework i never even did. Nice. Then again, I guess the guy wanted to live.

I kind of felt bad for him but not really. I've never met a math teacher that wasn't evil, and thats the truth. A week later the math teacher dissapered-the Alpha swore HE didn't have anything to do with it- We got a new math teacher. Who was a Vampire. The students that failed his class were never seen again. Thankfully I had a good tutor. Okay, well, not really, there was this witch that was good at math that sent me all the answers telepathically and then I sent her back all the answers for our english assigments.