Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 20

MY EXCUSE FOR WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER-i don't have one, sad really

OKAY, PHOTOBUCKET AND MY COMPUTER ARE BOTH CONSPIRING AGAINST ME SO JUST CLICK THE FREAKING LINK AND PRETNED ITS THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE BECAUSE IT KEEPS SHOWING A DIFFERENT PICTURE. GAH!

I AM GOING TO KILL PHOTUBKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FREAKING PIC WON'T SHOW SO HERE'S THE FRIGGEN LINK SO JUST GO LOOK AT IT AND THEN PRETEND ITS THE THING THATS ON THE SIDE.

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h386/rukiazanpakto/?action=view&current=werewolves.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1107.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh386%2Frukiazanpakto%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dwerewolves2.jpg

things just went downhill after that. Some stupid kid named Allen challenged the Alpha because he refused to let anyone go after the Vampires. To our disbeleif, he let the kid take over. We all figured it out a few days later. The Alpha had never cracked under the pressure and strain of being an Alpha, but this kid cracked within days. He had no idea what to do about the little group of Vampires sneaking into our territory and had no idea what to do about the Werewolf Pack that moved in next door. The previous Alpha just sat by and watched as the stupid kid cracked time and time again. This kid had no idea what he was doing, and it showed almost instantly. Three days into that kids reign, the Elves showed up and they were pissed. They went to our previous Alpha. He merley smiled, and pointed his paw at the new Alpha. The stupid kid had no idea what to do. Our alliegeince with the Elves had always been kind of....well, weird, and this kid didn't even get what the Elves were trying to tell him. The Elves left in rage.

We all stared at our new Alpha. We watched our old Alpha shift into his wolf form and start to walk away. Everyone followed him back to the house that he still claimed as his. No one was stupid enough to try and take that patch of land from him. Everyone wanted him to come back, but he refused. No one knew what to do.

 He was just a testorone filled adolescent wolf. He had no idea what he was doing. WIthing a week he shut down. Someone asked him something, and he exploded on the guy. He started screaming about how he wasn't the Alpha.

The kid technically was but no one thought of him that way.

A month into his reign the actual Alpha showed up. "Didn't I tell you that being the Alpha wasn't all fun and games?" He asked the kid.

The kid was torn, we could all see it in his face. He was technically the Alpha, but the other Alpha was older, stronger, and the kid's natural reaction was to submit, but Alpha's didn't rule one another. The kid looked away within ten seconds. A sign of weakness. A sign of defeat. "I give in." The kid whispered. "Please take my place. I can't rule these people."

The Alpha snorted. There was no playfullness to the sound. "It was never you place to begin with, and I doubt many of them would have followed you." The Alpha told him. With that he went into his wolf form and took off running. Everyone followed. I followed from the trees. Jumping from one to the other. It took less energry on my part and it let me keep up longer. Of course, the Alpha had slowed the pace down so that the pups and I would be able to keep up. We all ran with him. A sign of our allegience to him. After the run under the full moon, he dealt with kid that had been stupid enough to challenge him.

We all thought that the Alpha was going to shred that kid into kibble. It was Pack justice, he deserved it, but the Alpha did nothing. All he did was give the kid a five minute lecture on the consequences of his actions and walk off. The kid had been warned, but he'd been allowed to stay. Some people wanted the kid to be actually punished but the Alpha wouldn't allow it. No one understood why but no one questioned the Alpha.