Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 3 EDITED

gah, sorry, i've been busy as hell

the next day my sister dragged me out of bed hell early-the sun wasn't even up for crying out loud-and nearly killed me when she threw a shirt at me with enough force to crack a baseball. she took me shopping again, this time at a different store. two days and i was already sick of the damn limo.
we got to the store and my sister bought me (anybody know what this number is called?its the number of outfits she bought me but i'm not a nerd on crack 
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 outfits was the grand total. needles to say that she had to get some truck to take all the clothes in to take it back to her house. half of the stuff were frilly dresses that were going to attempt to kill me while i slept and the other half were pants and shirts that were so fancy they scared me. i'm pretty sure i would never have to go shopping for clothing again in my life.
we all piled back into the limo and went to some really fancy place to eat. the food did not sit well with me-dude, i was watching a bunch of vampire's drinking C Negative blood the whole time-how was the food supposed to sit well with me? (idk bloodtypes so i made that one up. i am the queen of improvising)
after i'd finished my food-and the vampires had finished their blood-we got back into the limo.
"How am i supposed to live with you?" i wondered aloud.
"whats that supposed to mean?" my sister demanded.
"you drank human blood in front of me!" i screamed at her. "and so did everyone else in the limo! and for all i know, the jackass driving this thing could have been drinking hooker blood the whole time!"
"i prefer stripper blood." the guy said.
"isn't that the same thing?!" i screamed.
"no!" everyone yelled at me.
"i can't believe this." i muttered, glaring out the window.
we got to her house after what seemed like forever. i refused to think of this place as my home. it wasn't my home and it never would be. i was leaving the first chance i got. meeting my sister had been nice, but you could only push things so far.
my sister decided that the already crowded limo wasn't crowded enough, walked out of it, and came back with a god damn German Shepherd and it padded into the limo. what the bloody hell?
"if you eat that thing in front of me, i swear i'm running out of here screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs." i told my sister dangerously.
"i'm not going to eat him stupid! i bought him for you!" she told me, laughing.
"yes, invite me over and then mock me. you're a great sister." i said sarcastically.
"how am i mocking you?" she demanded.
"i was raised by werewolves you idiot." i snapped.
"well excuse me for getting you a gift!" she said, sounding offended.
"for once, why didn't i listen to him?" i muttered. if only i' listened to the Alpha i'd be goofing of with my two favorite friends, and i'd probably be getting licked to death by them right now.
as if on cue that deranged mutt licked me fom chin to hairline.
i shoved it away angrily.
it whined sadly and its ears pressed against its skull.
"why are you being so mean to it?" one of my sisters friends demanded.
"two days and i'm already homesick." i muttered.
"why?" somene asked.
"the dog looks like a friend of mine when he's in his wolf form." i said softly.
"i didn't know." my sister whispered, her expression the one of an injured puppy.
"it doesn't matter. i''lll just have to try and make the best of my stay here." i murmured, and then whacked my head against the window.
"we'll help you!" all her friends sang.
"i warn you, i've killed people when in two inch heels." i said, noticing thier giant heels.
"we'll teach you!" my sister sang.
"i hope you have an insurance policy on the house then." i told her.
when we got back they put me in three inch heels and i had to walk around in them.  here's a list of costly things that  broke while walking in them and how.

i broke my sisters curtains because i stepped on the curtain, my heel got stuck in and i took a step
i broke my sister glass table because i slipped and my heel hit the glass and it shattered
i broke a door because somehow my heel got stuck in the hinge while i was opening it
i broke my sisters fancy sliding glass door when i tried to take the heel of and it went flying
i broke my sisters bathroom mirror because i somehow fell head-over heels
i broke my sisters wood chair because i kicked it and the hell got lodged in the chair-i assure you, the heel remained in one piece, but i wish i could say the same about the chair......
i broke the toilet because i slipped and my heel destroyed the toilet
i broke my sisters cement floor because i got into an argument, stomped my heel... yeah...
i broke my sisters fancy china table when i swung my legs-its a habit of mine-and well...
i broke her hairbrush because i stepped on it
lets just say i broke a lot of things with the heels and end it there.

now here's the list of all the things i broke while wearing a dress plus the heals
i broke yet another one of the stairs
i broke the railing
i broke my sisters canopy because we went to her room
i broke my sisters tv becuase i tripped and my hand is really hard
i broke my sisters drawer because my heel somehow got hook to the handle
i tripped and i landed on a pillow, causing it to explode
i somehow got my heel stuck in a pillow and my heel refused to come out of that pillow
my heel got caught on my dress and i had to change into a new one
after the new dress my heel got tangles in my other hell and one of them snapped off
when i got new heels i accidentally stepped on the dog and it ate my heel
i got my third pair of heels
the dog ended up at the vets office

that was it for the dress plus heels. here comes the perfume!
my sister's friends tested out some perfume on me
i held it the wrong way and sprayed it rght into my eyes
i held it the wrong way again and sprayed it into my sisters eyes
i accidentally swallowed a lot of it

they decided to do my hair up later. i know you're wondering how this tuned out.
well, they started by brushing it-the brush broke because my hair looks straight but its a mess
they tried to put my hair in a pony tail but the hair thingy broke and hit someone in the eye

they decided to straighten my hair
my hair caught on fire

after that they left so i could take a shower. HOW MANY GADGETS DID THIS DAMN SHOWER HAVE????!!!!!! IT TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!
everything that went wrong with the shower-its funny, not gross, i'm not a perv.
the shower had gadgets so it literally asked me how many degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit i wanted the water to be
it asked me what shamppoo i wanted for my hair-there were over a million to choose from.
the shower came to life and asked me what soap i wanted for the sponge
the shower asked came at me with a comb and asked which way i wanted my hair parted
it came at me with more shampoo and asked what kind of hair i Had-Cully, straight etc-

after that it gave me a list of about a million different towel brand names-would it kill you to give me a brand in English??? i don't speak-counts number of foreign towel brands-any of these 110 languages!

and that wasn't the end of it. something came flying at me from the mirror and asked what style of clothing i wanted to choose from-casual, sport, casual, fancy, formal....etc
it took me and hour to find a pair of black short and a white shirt, and that wasn't the end of it.
it asked if i wanted a massage
"NO I DON'T WANT A MASSAGE!" i screamed and stormed out of the shower and to my room. AND THE ROOM TALKED AS WELL!
what lighting did i want
did i want a foot-rub
'pick from a million and ten different kinds of massages'
did i want a manicure-french,normal, and thirty other i've never heard off-
did i want a pedicure-sixty different option, none of which i've ever heard of-
did i want this....
did  want that.....
i stopped talking to it at some point and it started asking me what language i wanted it to talk in!
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it asked me if i wanted the butler
it asked me if i wanted a maid
it asked me if i wanted the dog
it asked me if i wanted blood
"PLEASE JUST UP!" i screeched.
"processing request." it said. "shutting up, initializing."
it finally shut up and my sister walked in and asked me what was wrong.