Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 15

sorry its been so long since my last update. i had an extreme case of writters block on this

So now my best friend, and the brother I never knew were Vampires, and to top it off, my brother was one of the few Vampires with mind-powers. He screwed the hell out of my mind and made me watch time and time again as he murdered our mother. Somehow our father had gotten away, but mom was dead. I had just been a little kid back then, i'd been there,but for some reason I couldn't remember it. Then all my nightmares made sense. The weird nightmres that had never made any sense to me before now, all the memories came rushing back to me.

My sister had no choice but to let my brother stay. Things got weird. My brother couldn't harm me, but he could harm my sister. I didn't even know what to think about that. Should I be scared for my sister, should I be concerned? I hardly knew her, and I hated to admt that i didn't even care. I didn't feel anything. He couldn't harm me because of my Pack, but my sister was fair game. Three days I spent in torment. Three days I spent locked in my room while I heard hissng and screaming in forgein languages, arguments beetween the sister I harldy knew, and my brother the monster. Three days until Heidi showed up with a notice from the Alpha of my pack. My time here was over. It was time for me to go home.

It ripped me apart to have to leave my sister behind like this, but I had no choice. Everything seemed so weird back home. Then again, I wasn't even there for a long time. 

The Alpha decided that it wasn't safe for me here. I'd been home less than three minutes and now I was leaving again. I hugged my furry friends and said good-bye. Emilio kidnapped me and stashed me in some kind of undergrond cellar. The Alpha found me within the hour. Emilio was pissed because he was convinced that he'd found the perfect place to hide me. It happend more than one time.

Time 1 he hid me in a cellar

Time 2 he threw me in a gaint sack of rotten potatos-i gave myself up because it smelld in there

Time 3 after he rescued me he hollowed out a three trunk and threw me in there

Time 4 he hid me in a coffin but forgot to bury me underground

Time 5 he hid me in a coffin and buried me about mile below ground but forgot to fill the hole

Time 6 don't ask how it happened but he somehow hid me in an underground cave

TIme 7 I hid in his fur-dude, the guy had a lot of fur now-but i slipped and fell out of his fur

TIme 8 he threw me in a box and mailed it to himself-that one made no sense

Time 9 he screwed with the paint and everyone thought I was a vampire so I nearly got eaten

By now he'd exhausted his own creativity so he called in the reinforcements-Heidi.

she's gotten all her fur curled. I hid in her curls. It worked for a week and then her hair wasn't curly anymore.

The Alpha decided that he'd had enough of this and dragged me away in the middle of the night-kind of hard to fight when there's a wolf who could eat you and is about a gazilion times stronger than you dragging you away.

He met up with some elves and the arangements were made. It took a few days, but I got to where the Eles ived. I'd lived with a Vampire, and now I was living with a Coven of Witches.