Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 13

THE NAMES OF THE ANIMALS ARE IN BOLD SO JUST KNOW THAT. there mythical creatures that i don't think many people know about, and for my sake-i kept puttng the same one twice, i had them alphebetized so sorry if you hate me for it-i think these ones are the most interesting ones i know, but i'm not sure-I know way to many.

My sister took me to what they called a 'zoo' and let me tell you, we didn't find any tigers, elephants, or lions there. Instead we found creatures that would give you nightmares. How many of these have you heard of I wonder? None? Not a surprise.

Adar Llwch Gwin gaint birds that were similar to what you would call a griffin. They were given to some wariror by his fary wife. It was rumored that these birds understodd human speech and obey comands given by thier masters. They say that one of these turned on its master and to him to peices, but there was absolutly no evidence of that. It was a known fact that they were fed humans during feeding time at this zoo.

Al none of the women went near this thing because they all knew what it did. It destroyed the womb, and sometimes-no one knows how it did this-but it stole the baby and replaced it with imps. All the woman wanted to kill that thing, I could see it in its eyes.

Allu I had no idea what that monster did, but it had no face. Where its face should be, there was nothing. just skin covering the bones. That was it. This thing had no face, but its whole head was turned towards me. I got the feeling that it was watching me. Its blank face followed me around. I shuddered and wrapped my arms around myself tighter.

there was an old woman in one of the cells as well. I had no idea what she was because the only description was in Japanese. Her eyes made me want to scream, I couldn't stand to look her directly in the eyes, I don't know why, I just couldn't.

Bashe I had the displeasure of being there while it was fed. It was a gaint snake. They lowered an elephant into its cage. The snake ate it whole. I let out a scream. The snake had just swallowed an elephant, whole and that scared me.

Baycock It was't really that scary, I was used to seeing skeletons, but I just wasn't used to seeing them flying around in the air.

Byangona I wished that I could get closer, but they were a line four feet away that you weren't allowed to cross. That thing had to power to tell you the future. I wondered what my future was.

Cihuateteo were the ghosts of woman who had died during childbirth.They scared the living shit out of me they did.

Ekek some kind of humanoid thing that ate human flesh. I had to wonder if that was canibalism.

Gancanagh it was a weird twist on what you usually heard. You almost always heard about the men being suduced by a maigical beng, but this one seduced women, not men.

Hercinia was kind of boring compared to the others. All it did was glow.

Hydrus was native to Egypt and killed crocodyles from the inside out.

Hpnails and now you know why people have fear of sleeping. This snake could only kill you while you were sleeping.

Ibong Adarna it was a really weird singing bird that changed colors.

Kamikiri some kind of demon that cut your hair-you could actually get it to cut your hair if you paied the people that ran the place. It cut hair better than most people.

Keelut it was a really weird harless dog.

after that we left the zoo.

I met a talking dog.

A tree tried to eat me.

we got back to my sister's house. She handed me a letter. It was from Heidi. I tore open the letter and finished reading it in about three seconds. I wrote back, giving her an in-deph look at my life here, and I told her about almost everything. I left out the other werewolf for some reason. I just didn't mention that one little thing in my letter. I don't know why I didn't mention that, but I just kept it out for some reason.

The next day I got the second biggest surprise of my life. The kid that had been my best friend-until the day he'd supposeldy died-showed up. He hadn't died. He'd just turned into a Vampire. He was my sister's next door neighbor.