Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 8

sorry it took me so long to update, i kind of had a spark of insipiration on another one of my stories and forgot this one, but here's the next chapter(s) depending on how long my idea lasts me

i failed at playing normal golf, and lets just say i caused chaos with the Vampire version of golf. We left, but the Queen left with the illusion that we were 'besties' when really, i just wante to get away from her becaus she was a freaking vampire.

my sister was sitting on the other end of the limo, sipping blood from the a bloodbag via a straw watching me. it wasn't a hungry look, but it still gave me the willies.

"would you stop looking at me like that?" i asked her.

"sorry." she said.

"this is crazy." i muttered.

i looked out the window. here's a list of really weird shops that i saw

a shop that sold animal blood

a shop that sold artifical blood-what the hell?

a shop that sold.....lets just say you could only buy that product once a month and end it there

a shop that sold only snake blood

a shop that sold liquor-pre spiked with blood

a shop that sold baby blood-that is sad man, sad.

a shop that sold-you are not going to beleive me-HIV positive blood-??????-

did i forget the store where you could tell them exactly what ratio of red blood cells to white blood cell you wanted?

i swear i'm going to be sick if i see one more of those shops.

when we got to my sisters house, i made myself a sandwhich-i don't care what country my bolognia is imported from! just give me the damn bolognia!- and it was chatoic.

don't ask me what happened but somehow my bed caught on fire-my sister replaced it with a waterbed so that it wouldn't catch on fire-and when i literally jumped into bed that nigth it exploded on me. not cool.

i think i kow the saying that perfectly descibes my life after i met my sister-everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

the next day a robot showed up and started screaming at me because according to what it knew about humans i hadn't gotten enough sleep.

(there will be more later, sorry its so short)