Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 22

I wrote letters to my sister. She filled me in on all the things happening over there. I didn't have much to tell her. Not much happened here. I sat in my room and looked at the woods. I'd longed to come back here after being with my sister, but only now did i notice how boring it was.

As if on cue things got out of hand again. They were sending me off to some weird Academy. There were all kinds of people there. Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, a few Shape-Shifters, beleive it or not a few Mermaids, heck they even can centaurs, and a lot of other creatures I didn't bother to listen to. I wasn't going to be the only human-what a releif!

I packed my bags for the third time and then I was on the plane. It flew by quickly, and all too soon I was there. It seemed like it was a normal school from the outside. Did I mention that the Headmistress was a Physic Vampire? She smiled a smile that made my blood run cold and started showing me around the schools and to some of the other students. I didn't notice because I still couldn't wrap my head around this. I was shown to my room. My bags were already there. She smiled at me and left.

I opened the door and gasped in surprise. There was another girl here. I had a roomate? Oh crap. I didn't remember hearing that.

"Hi." She said, offering me her hand.

"Hi." I said after about ten minutes. I couldn't remember. What was she? A Vampire? Werewolf? Witch? Something else?

"Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"Are you going to eat me?"

She snickered. "No. I get all the brians I want here."

"Brains?" Wait, what?

"Yeah. I'm a zombie."

I looked at her. She had green eyes and blonde wavy hair. Her skin was like glowing alabaster. Zombie?

"Zombie?" I said stupidly.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I won't eat you brains." She said again.

"Um, okay, thank you." I thrust my hand out. "Juliana."

"Just call me Cass. I hate my real name." She said.

"Okay Cass."

Silence.

"Um, which side of the room is yours?"

Cass broke down laughing. "This side." She said, guesturing to the bed farthest away from the window.

"Great." I said.

My bags were brought to the door. I started unpacking. Once everything was unpacked Jesse smiled at me. She picked up one of my shirts. It was black and red, the red was in the design on a flame, and the black was the smoke, the rest was silvery. It was one of my favorites.

She laughed. "I have the opposite shirt." She said, then went to her closet and showed me the shirt. The flames were black, the smoke red.

"That is so weird."

"I know right?"

We both laughed.

It took me a while to finish putting my stuff away. After that i just shoved my empty bag under my bed.  

Cass laughed. She had a lot of posters on her side of the room.

The view from the window was great. It had a great view of the pool. There were a few Mermaids swimming in the pool. It was really weird.

"There's a centaur in the door room across from us. Let her walk out first or she'll get pissed." Cass advied me. 

"Good grief, what next? A unicorn?"

"No, but we have a werealigator. Never got near the pool that you see from the window. The werealigator lurks there. It kills the humans and dear that go near there, but for some reason it never hurts the Mermaids. Its the thing that lurks in the pool!"

"Is it friendly?"

"Do you want to die?"

"No."

"Stay away from the pool by the window." She said. "Thats where the Werealigator is."

Werealigators were known for being able to know things about people, things that they dkdin't know about themselves.

My thoughts turned to my brother. What did he know about our parents? Why was my sister scared of him? I made up my mind to go see him.

"If you want him to tell you something, go at midnight. Just trust me, when it strikes twelve, step into the water or he'll eat you."

I nodded.

All werealigators had some weird ritual that you had to follow or they'd eat you.

The sun set. I'd arrived kind of late.

"Are you going?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I needed to know the answer to something.

We both went down there. It was too dark for me too see, so she guided me. Zombies had the best nightvision out of everything that was supernatural.

She helped me get to the lake. I stepped into the water. It was cold, and I was scared. i didn't want to end up food.

I saw the water move, then I saw the Werealigator.

I forced myself not to shiver.

Its head came up. It made a weird gurguling sound.

"none of you are related, but you are." its voice made me want to run away in fear. "you all have the same parents but you all had different gene mutations, which is why your brother and sister are vampires, and why you are human. None of you have the same genes, but you all have the same parents."

It made sense now, but I still didn't know if they were alive or not.

"Your part of a Witch Coven." It was stating a fact.

"Yeah."  I said.

With that the Werealigator dissapeared into the water.

The Mermaids started splasing arund in the water and laughing. I had to wonder why the Werealigator didn't eat them.

They were just laughing and splashing each other with water. I took off running back to my room. I didn't know if the Werealigator was going to come after me or not so I just ran back to the room.

My head was realling from the words it had said. During the end it had mentioned Witches, why? Then it hit me. Witches could see into the future. Maybe the future held the answer to my past. There had to be at least one Witch that would help me, and technically, as far as the Witches were concerned, I was one of them. It was the ultimate sign of stupididty to ignore what a Werealigator told you.