Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 27

Dedicated to lunarvampiregirl15 because her username gave me an idea-okay well, her username did after she gave me her idea....don't ask me how, it just did, and this is what i came up with

I don't know how it happened but somehow my brother found out. Geez, I thought he was gone but no, he came back. This time his intentions were pretty harmless. He wanted me to go live with him. My sister objected to this completly. She refused to let him. He claimed she had no choice in the matter. We got the Alpha of my pack involved. I'm telling you I was on my knees groveling and begging him to say no.

During that time a few Vampires tried to kill me-fifty bucks says he was somehow involved in this-but I got out alive.

My friend-the one he'd turned into a Vampire-started comming to visit me. He worked out a compromise. I'd go with him and not the other guy. He'd stil be able to visit me, but at least I wasn't in his house alone with him. Liam was a Vampire. I'd ignored the fact but now I was going to have to face it. Then came the second blow. Sonia was a Vampire as well.

Three days later I had all my bags packed and left for his house-mansion more like it-where he lived with Sonia. I'd lived with my Vampire sister long enough to know that chaos was pretty much part of the deal. The house was huge, but I'm telling you everything was either white or the color of blood-news flash woman, vampires live here. What did you expect? A few things were a different color but it wasn't that much.

They showed me my room and left me to unpack my stuff. I unpacked and then walked out of the room. I wasn't wearing heels and neither was Sonia. We both knew nothing would ever end well with either one of us in heels-seriously, even though she was a Vampire she was still the world't biggest klutz.

Three days later my brother visited. It didn't turn out how you'd expect. Liam and a Werewolf from a Pack near ours had to pretty much stand there and babysit us to make sure my brother didn't kill me-okay well, eat me but you get the idea.

It was freaking weird. We just stood there witout speaking for a long time. Since I'm a human my leg started to cramp so I shifted my weight to my other leg. That one cramped as well. I sat down on the couch.

"Finally someone moves." Liam said.

I laughed. "I'm a human you moron. I can't stand still for a hundred years witout cramping."

"Sonia would be insulted if she heard that."

"Why?"

"Your implying that she's old. Isn't that every woman's nightmare?"

"A Vampire with a sense of humor."

"Hey, its still me."

"Yeah, the only difference is that now your sparkly, and now you kill thumper and bambi." My tone was light but I could see that I'd offended him.

"I'm sorry about saying that you ate bamber and thumper." I apologized.

He laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm offended because you compared me to Cullen. Not because you implied that I ate bamber and thumper." He told me.

"its BAMBI YOU IDIOT! BAMBI! BAMBI! BAMBI! NOT BAMBER DAMMIT!" I exploded.

That made us both laugh.

Sonia showed up and then everything calmed down. Was it just me or had she gotten louder? We laughed and started joking about random stuff. Sonia was still new to the Vampire thing and she still thought a lot about blood but I could see that she was making an effort to try and not rip my jugular out. She stayed for as long as she could. After about two hours she had to leave because her thirst just go the best of her.