Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 6

okay, first off, i'm going to thank MeggieLC for commenting, i don't have that many ideas for this story and i was kind of thinking of disconituing it, but i'll continue it for MeggieLC and kkchien, its because of those two that i'm even writting this chapter....and i got and idea from MeggieLC...well the username anyways.....don't ask how that gave me an idea...it just did

i played catch with the dog. i don't know how long i played with the dog but it got kind of late. my sister yelled at me to come back inside. i snorted and threw the ball one last time at my dog and then we went inside.

i had some weird french thing that jiggled like jello whenever i touched it but looked like a ball of spagetti. i took a few bites and i swear to you the stuff moved while i was chewing it. with a shudder i swallowed, drank my glass full of juice imported from some place i've never heard of and left the table. i could feel my sister's eyes following me as i left the table.

 i played with the dog for a while then went back inside. i made myself a sandwhich-i had to fight at least ten machines that kept asking me stuff.

what kind of bread did i want

how many centimeters thick/thin did i want the tomato slices

how much lettuce did i want in the sandwich

did i want ham that cam from cow, pig-80 animals i've never ever heard of

how many layers of mayo did i want on my sandwhich-WTF?!

what kind of meat did i want on it-WOULD IT KILL YOU TO GIVE ME JUST ONE OPTION THAT ISN'T IN KOREAN????!!!!!!!

after about three million more questions i could not answer i was able to find something to eat.

i went outside and climbed up the highest tree. don't ask me why, but i'd always been good at climbing trees and things. those things had always just naturally come to me.

My sister ended up dragging me to a movie-a theathre run by vampires is the only place where they will have blood machines instead of soda machines-no seriously, you give the machine a quarter and it gives you a bottle full of whatever blood you picked-and that you could pick if you wanted it cold or warm. it grossed me out big time.

they still offered some normal stuff like popcorn but instead of butter they but blood on it....animal blood.... that is.

i got myself a soda-thankgod there was one soda machine-there's no way in hell i'm drinking blood.

we sat down to watch the movie. it was gory man. everytime someone got stabbed actual blood would be squirted into the audience, and then all the vampires would start haivng the vamp version of a WWE match for the blood. thankfully we had seets up top so we didn't get squirted with blood.

i think the movie was good, i'm not sure because it was in japaese and i didn't speak Japanese-or was it Chiniese?- so i had no idea what was going on.

at some point some lady died so i think it was supposed to be either action or some kind of really sick and twisted love story.... my sister and her vamp friends were sobbing violently...who the hell cries during an action movie? seriously people! there was the one actor who never had a shirt on.. he was cute but i'd grown up around werewolves. i was kind of used to seeing shirtless guys with 16 packs-saying he had a 12 pack would be an insult to his awesome abbs.

the movie ended and we left....there was some dude who kept staring at me as we left. it was creeping me out because the guy was a vampire.

we got back into the limo and went to where one of my sister's friends lived. i swear to god, i've seen the old cat-lady steryotype, but this woman had to have about a hundred cats if not more. it was freaking creepy. there was an ENTIRE FLOOR just for the freaking cats. jeesh.