Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 25

At some poing the Chupacbra started singing-stupid idiot Mermaid that wanted us to have a singing contest-and that was horrid. The laugh was scary enoug, but now its singing.....they finally let me out of there when someone said that my mental health might be in jepardy. News flash people. I had nightmares for three months straight after that.

They started making us do sports. I either had to run with Vampires or go swimming with the Mermaids. I sided with the Mermaids-who were not going to eat me-and it wasn't that bad actually. I don't know what the heck happened but they organized races that needed two teams. A freking Unicorn made me be her 'rider' because that made me the second person. Through some miracle I didn't fall off theUnicorn durin the race. I fell of after we crossed the finish line. Not exactly easy to hold on while the unicorn runs a couple thousand miles a second.

Some idiot paired me with a mermaid for some competition on underwater hide and seek. I don't have freaking gill so I kind of need air people. They gave me some scuba gear so that I wouldn't ruin the game. I was kin of obvious in scuba gear so that just trew away the point of hide and seek.

I don't know what the crap happened but somehow one of the Vampires ended up getting turned into a Werewolf because the Witches messed up a spell. What I wouldn't give to go to a normal school.

There was only one thing that the student body agreed on. No one wanted the Ogres here. Call it racsism. Call it segregation. Call it whatever you want no one wanted them here.

I noticed a few elves in the cafeteria. I hadn't noticed any of them before.

The Mermaids sang and that caused all the guys to go haywire.

sorry about the short chapters, i just can't find any inspiration for this