Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 14

What the heck do you tell someone who you thought had been dead for at least three years? Someone who's grave you and Heidie put flowers on almost every day? The person that had been your best friend? What did you say to someone, when thier death was your fault? What did you say to them after three years? After not hearing from them for three straight years, he didn't write, he didn't call, he hadn't come back, he'd just left everyone thinking he was dead, what could you possibly say to someone that had done that to you?

He looked the same I guess. He still had black hair with weird blond streaks in them, his eyes were still the same cold mocking gray that they'd always been. He'd gotten taller, a little more muscular, his face had lost all of its innocent hapinees. Now it was just mocking and cold, like his eyes.

"Do the two  of you know each other?" My sister asked.

"I thought you were dead." My voice cracked. "Three years and you just let everyone continue to think you were dead."

"I had to." He said, not a single trace of remorse in his voice.

"Why?"

"Look at me. I can't go back like this." He snapped at me.

"What the hell happened?" I screamed at him.

"I got bit, okay? I got turned into Vampire."

"I can't belevie this."

"I'm alive, its better than being dead." He snapped.

"Its not living. Your a bloodsucking monster." I hissed at him.

"So this is what you see me as?" He yelled at me.

"its what you are stupid!"

"I was the first friend you ever had and this is how you treat me?"

"Your not my friend!" I screamed. "Your a bloodsucking monster that kills people!"

"I spend years only drinking blood from bloodbanks that people freely donated so that you wouldn't think i'm a monster and this is what I get?"

"Then go away!" I yelled at him. "Just forget me, forget your parents, forget your three brothers! Thats what your good at anyways! You've already done it once, so it should be so much easier the second time!" My voice had risen to a shreik by the end.

"I couldn't go back!" He screamed at me. "Not like this! You know the law!"

"Then why didn't you write to me? Why didn't you call me? You knew how to reach me!"

"It wasn't something I could explain over the phone!"

"Then what was it?" I yellled.

"This! I knew you'd react this way! Thats why I didn't tell you!"

"If you knew that I was going to react this way then why did you even bother to come here? Are you that sick and twisted that you just came here to hurt me?"

"No! I came because-," he stopped abruptly.

"Because what?"  I yelled.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?" I demand.

"You'd never forgive me."

"LIke there's anything you can do to make me hate you more than I hate you right now you sick twisted jerk."

"Oh yeah? Can you guess who turned me into a vampire?"

"Who?"

"Ask your sister." He said.

"How did she get involved?"

"Ask her." His voice was full of frozen poison. He gave me one last long burning glare and then dissapered with his vampire speed.

"What did he mean by that?" I demanded of my sister.

"You wouldn't understand." She muttered, not looking me in the eye.

"Did you turn him?" I couldn't hold my fury back. She'd turned my best friend into one of her kind?!

"No." She said.

"Then why did he tell me to ask you?"

"Because its my fault he's a vampire." She said.

"Yet you didn't turn him into one? Yeah, really easy to beleive."

"I wish I had. I'd be able to live with myself for that, but not for what I did."

"What did you do to him?"

"You have to understand, I didn't know what I was doing." She said, tears suddenly filling her eyes. "I swear I didn't know that this was how it was going to end."

"What did you do? What did you do to him?"

"I didn't make him into one of my kind, but you'd hate me less if I had."

"What did you do to him?"

"I drank all of his blood, but I didn't make him drink my blood. Someone else did that."

My face drained of color. If a Vampire made your drink thier blood before they turned you into a Vampire, you were stuck as thier slave until they decided to release you.

"Who did that?"

"Our brother. Our older brother."

"We.Have.A.Brother?"

"I was wondering when you were going to tell her about me sis. So this is the little sister that you brought home. She looks just like mom." I knew it was my brothers voice, but just who was my brother? I slowly turned, avering my eyes from my sister's face, now streaming with soundless tears-and turned until I saw the brother I never knew i'd had.

"Hey little sister, its been to long."

I let out a scream of terror. It was him. My brother was the guy that had turned my best friend into a Vampire, and my brother was also the guy who had killed seven of my best friends when I was little. We'd been playing in the marshes, but I'd been the ony one he'd spared from death. Now I knew why. I knew why he'd spared me, his little sister.

"Remember me?" It was the same thing he'd said the last time-the first time-i'd met him. I'd said no, and he'd made me watch as he slowly drained all my friends of blood. He'd asked me that question, and when i'd said 'no,' he'd nearly killed me. What would happen if I said 'yes' this time?

"Its you." My were came out a chocked whisper.

"Wrong answer." He flashed his vampire fangs.

Could this day get any better? I think i jinxed it just by thinking that.