Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 2 EDITED

Diego hugged me one good-bye and Diana took me shopping for some clothes.

"i'm going to miss you Jules." Diego said. "now i don't have anyone to have fruit-war with."

"I'm going to kick you ass when i get back." i told him.

"the fruit war is on woman. i'll be practicing." Diego said.

"i won you last time." i reminded him.

"I'm going to miss you Juliana." Diana told me.

"yeah, i'm going to miss you to." i told her.

we hugged one last time.

i finished my shopping. i had enough clothes to last me a week. i was going to be staying with my sister so they assumed she was going to provide the things i needed to live, but i was bringing some stuff just in case.

all to soon i had to say good-bye to the pack, and leave behind the only life i'd even known for a life with my vampire sister.

i went to via a plane. she picked m up at the airport.  she had long blond hair and eyes that were constantly changing colors, it was something that happened when you were a vampire, her skin was the color of cream.

we went to her house, it was freaking huge. she even had a few maids that showed up to greet us at the door.

my sister showed me where my room was, it was right next to hers. she left while i unpacked my few belongings.

we talked after that.

"how are you a vampire?" i demanded.

"i was bitten." she told me.

"by who?"

she didn't answer, instead she asked a question of her own.

"you were raised by mutts." she said.

"look who's talking, bloodsucker." i snapped.

she gave me a cold look and then sighed.

"i should have known you'd be like this." she said.

i rolled my eyes at my sister.

i asked her what life here was like.

"its really great. i'm going to have take you shopping though, your fashion sense is horrid." she said.

"whats it like?" i asked her again.

"you'll see. you'll be staying here for  while." she said eagerly.

"if so much as one of your friends tries to bite me i'm leaving." i stated.

"they won't eat you." she promised.

"they better not." i muttered darkly.

"you're not who i expected." she said.

"you never mentioned having maids." i retorted.

"sorry, i just had you already pictured, and you're not who i pictured." she said.

"well i'm sorry i couldn't be who you wanted me to be." i hissed.

"its okay, really, we'll get to know each other better with time." she assured me.

this seemed like the perfect time for a joke so i racked my brain for a good vampire joke from the ones that i'd heard while with the werewolves.

"what you're favorite knd of blood?" i asked her.

"O negative." she said.

"thankfully i'm O positive." i said, putting the emphasis on the last word.

the two of us broke down laughing at the blood joke.

"so whats a girls night out like with werewolves?" she asked me.

"never had one. my friends annoying brother always came along and sabotaged the whole thing."  i laughed as i thought back to all the times his sister and i had attempted to have a girls night, only to have him ruin it.

"well, you're about to see what  girls night is like! vampire-style!" she yelled.

"if you end up taking me to a blood-bank i'm going to stake you." i told her.

she laughed. stakes didn't work. they were just myths.

she took me shopping. Vampires were known for being like city people. they needed their girls nights, their casinos, their fancy food.... werewolves just needed space to run and hunt in, and a pack. that was one key difference.

my sister's chauffeur drove us to her friends house and we piled into the limo. needles to say that the limo was stocked with a million and ten different kinds of alcohol.

all the vampires turned to stare at me.

"she's your sister right? the one who was raised by the mutts?" someone asked her.

"yup. the very same." my sister answered.

"i can't believe you're making me have a 'girls night' with a bunch of vampires." i muttered.

"no one's going to drink your blood." my sister told me again.

"they'd better not."

i stared out the window, watching the towering building and people carrying way to many shopping bags of walking their little dogs pass by. i knew what a city was, but i'd bee raised in what they considered the 'country' they turned on music that i didn't recognize, but the beat was catchy, you had to give it that much.

a friend of my sisters started passing around the alcohol. thankfully i had a vey high tolerance for it so it was almost impossible for me to get drunk-believe me, i'd tried-and it had never worked. so i drank the alcohol. everyone was asking me question after question. they couldn't get enough. they wanted to know everything. they'd read the letters i'd sent my sister and they wanted to meet me in person. i shook hands with them, trying not to flinch whenever they touched me. i flinched occasionally but i tried to stop myself from flinching.

we talked, for a while i was almost able to convince myself that this might not be so bad. (i'd been raised by werewolves, could this be any worse?) and tried to enjoy myself. i spent a lot of the time staring out the window. it amazed me that they had building as high as the trees we had in the woods.

they asked me question after question. i kept my answers short because i really did not want to talk to vampires.

we finally reached the place we were going to and everyone fled the limo like it was cursed.

i'd gone shopping before but none of the stores i'd gone to had over one-hundred floors. it was on that very day that i discovered that i was likely to develop a fear of heights. i didn't fear them, but i didn't like being up this high, unless i was in a tree. that was the first night i got drunk as well.

my sister gave me hell for sleeping in so late the next day.

(this is coming from the person who doesn't need to sleep ever)

next chapter will be longer, i swear, my mom is giving me hell