Adopted by Werewolves, what could possibly go wrong? 10

this universe decided to torment me because the actual howl rang out not ten seconds later. it sent a cold shudder through me. i was soaked in sweat, and i was cold. i changed into different clothes and sat on my bed, staring out of the window, staring at the twinkling lights of the city that was still abuz with action.

i strained my ears for more sound, but there were no more sounds from that wolf. i wondered if she looked like the wolf in my nightmare. it was clear that that the wolf was a female, i could tell by the howl.

i got up and walked to the window. i opened it, letting the cold night air refresh me. i stared out into the night with my crappy human vision. i turned the light in my room on, leaiving the window open. the dog was awake. its ears shot up and it jumped on my bed, curled up on my bed, and pretended to be asleep. silly dog. i curled up next to the dog and stared out into the night.

a howl peirced the air again. it was just a howl. there was no meaning behind that howl. it was just a howl.

the next morning was chao's again. the robots were out to get me.

the shower was being horny and i ran out of there wrapped in a towel. first the robot, now the shower! geez!

i found my sister on the couch sipping a bloodbag. she was watching a movie. i think it was supposed to be some kind of romance, but it was kind of weird to make a romantic movie in German because they sounded angry the whole time. it was really weird because they started screaming and my sister broke down in tears and said something about it being sad? they were SCREAMING at one another at the top of thier lungs and at some point someone got hit and she was CRYING? what the? am i allowed to call this crazy?

i just stood there watching her, completly confused.

sorry its so short, i'm out of ideas, i thought it wold be longer but it ened up like this.....oops