Chapter 45: Bahay-bahayan

Kyra's POV

"I love you." He whispered.

I froze for a moment then looked up at him to make sure I wasn't hearing things. My waist tingles from his arms around me, my chest still pressing against him.

"I can't tell you the same right now but I like you a lot." I assured.

"It's okay. That's all I needed to hear for now." He grinned placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Come on. Lilinisan ko yang sugat mo." Babagon na sana ako pero mas lalo pang humigpit ang yakap niya sakin.

"Let's stay like this for a while." He requested.

"But we need to clean your wound."

He sighed defeated and helped me get up. "Fine."

Iniwan ko muna siya sandali upang kunin ang first aid kid sa banyo at nang pagbalik ko ay naka-upo na siya sa kama still shirtless.

His legs parted and I stepped between them kneeling in front of him and took one of his wrist cleaning the blood stains with a cotton. I also noticed his wounds are slowly healing but I didn't say anything about it.

"You look good with my shirt." He said studying me with a satisfied grin in his face.

"So this is your shirt? Kaya naman pala sobrang laki sakin eh. Pano naman napunta to sa closet ko?" I looked up at him asking.

"I'm the one who packed your clothes and I gave you that shirt." He answered.

My eyes widened almost dropping the kit. If he's the one who packed my clothes, it means he had seen my undergarments. "Did you...? Have you...?"

He chuckled knowingly. "I've seen it all babe. You don't have to feel embarrassed."

"Oh gosh!!" I exclaimed covering my face with my palms. He had seen all my clothes including my bras and underwears!!

"I like the pink one the most." He added.

"I'm burning those one." I pouted frowning at him. My face feel so warm.

"I'm kidding. I just want to see you blush." He said cupping my reddened cheeks. I felt his sharp nails scratch my skin.

"It's long and sharp." I whispered to no one in particular as I hold his hand studying his fingers.

"They are. It's still full moon." He said gesturing at the open window where the moon is shining brightly. "Hindi ka ba natatakot sa akin?"

"I just knew you're not gonna hurt me." I stated.

"Pero kailangan mong malaman na hindi kami pangkaraniwang tao. Even you."

"I know. No normal human would be growling and chained in the night of full moon." I sat beside him both staring at the sky outside his window.

"We're a werewolf." He blurted and I wasn't shock anymore. Right from the start I know we are not normal. I mean, we live in a big house in the center of the woods away from the community. We also have our own gym and hospital and every single male trains in the morning. Everyone also follows Hunter like a superior and growls every now and then. And tonight I've concluded that we are different.

"I'm glad you told me." I smiled with gratitude because he told willingly without me asking any questions.

"Do you know why a wolf howls at the moon?" He asked looking at the moon.

"Why?" I whispered looking at him. He was looking at the moon intently, his jaw clenched as he set his eyes on me once again.

"It was in love with the moon and it howls every night at the love it will never touch. And just like them, unmated male werewolves howls at full moon for the mate they haven't touch, for the mate they haven't seen, and for the mate they haven't found."