Chapter 35: Ferocious Madness

Ferocious Madness

Hunter's POV

I'm meeting with Matteo. Please don't be jealous. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko, remember that. I'll be ready for our date before you arrive home. Be safe.

From: Mine

Kakalabas ko palang mula sa office ni Alpha Nate nang matanggap ko ang text ni Kyra. Sinubukan kong pakalmahin ang sarili dahil may tiwala ako sa kanya. And I tried telling myself that it's not a big deal. They're just going to meet as a friend and I wont be jealous because of that. Ayoko nang maulit ang pagtatalo namin ni Kyra. That fight we had almost ruined me. She was angry at me and I was mad at myself for not being able to control my stupid jealousy. So I tried avoiding her to calm myself but ended up falling for her all over again.

The meeting was about rogues. Their was a rogue spotted near the border of Alpha Nate's territory. And we assumed that there are many of them and they were moving as a group. Ang balak namin ay ang hanapin kung saan sila nagtatago at kasama ang ibang warriors ng ibang pack ay sama-sama namin silang susugurin. Rogues are dangerous creatures. They attack packs and claim its territory.

Napangiti naman ako nang maalala ang date namin ni Kyra ngayong gabi. Marami akong surpresa sa kanya at hindi na ako makapaghintay na makita siya. So I said my goodbyes to the other Alpha's and started my car.
Dalawang oras din ang tinagal ng byahe hanggang sa makarating ako sa pack house. It was already eight by the time at siguro naman ready na si Kyra para sa date namin. I silently cursed myself because I forgot to buy flowers for her. It will be our first date and I don't have any flowers with me.

"You're so brilliant, Hunter." I scolded my self as I got out of the car and walk to the pack house.

Just as I was inside, I felt that something is wrong. Kyra's mother is crying in the living room while my mother pats her back soothingly. My father noticed me and gave me an apologetic look.

Lumabas naman si Anika mula sa kusina na may dalang isang baso ng tubig at ibinigay ito sa Mama ni Kyra.

"Tita, drink this." Anika offered the glass of water setting it down the table.

"What's happening?" I asked while loosening my tie.

"Alpha..." trailed off Aspen and I know what ever it is, it wont be a good news.

"Where is Kyra?" I look around and I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Where is my mate?!" I clenched my fist and I ran to our room as fast as I can hoping that she is there. My heart started beating faster and I panicked when I couldn't find her. She must be here. She should be here.

"Kyra? Babe, where are you?" I called out hoping for an answer but I get no response at all. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration and anxiety.

Pumasok naman ang papa ko sa kwarto at si Jake na nasa likuran niya.

"Where is she? Tell me what happened?" I gritted my teeth to calm myslef because my wolf wanted to take over from anger and I couldn't let my wolf win because I need to think straight. And with my wolf on the way, it means violence.

"Son, Kyra said she have something to do and made Jake and Aspen to go home first but until now she's still not here." My father explained.

"Her class ends at six. Are you telling me that my mate is missing and you have no idea what happened to her?!" I growled and glared at Jake.

"Calm down, son."

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down when I have no idea where my mate is? Kung ligtas ba siya at kung sino ang kasama niya!!!" I punched the wall in front of me and the wall clock fell from the impact.