Chapter 33: His Property

Dedicated to @daffodilprincess

Kyra's POV

Yawning, I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Hunter beside me. I watch his chest rise and fall and wipe a singe bead of sweat in his forehead. Mahigpit na nakayakap sa akin si Hunter and it would be impossible for me to free myself without waking him up.

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko nang marealize na pareho kaming walang saplot sa ilalim ng kumot and that his morning hard on was poking my side. I can feel it and I almost stop breathing, afraid that I might wake him up. Bigla ko namang naalala na minarkahan na pala niya ako kagabi.

I raised my left hand and reached to my neck touching his mark. I hissed when it stings. I hurts like I was touching a wound. Nagising naman si Hunter nang dahil dito at dali-dali kong ipinikit ang mga mata ko at hinihiling na sana hindi niya mapansing gising na ako.

I heard him chuckle and I close my eyes tightly feeling his lips in my forehead and down to my nose and running his tongue to my chest. I tried my best not to moan while he continue his assault, licking the valley between my breast.

"Babe, I know you're awake. Don't make it hard for me." He whispered near my ears and I realize that its not worth to continue pretending so I embarrassingly opened my eyes.

Our eyes lock and there goes that look of love in his brown eyes.

"You're already hard." I said referring to little Hunter and blushed when I realized what I said. How can my mouth say those words without my brain properly working?

Hunter grinned from ear to ear and raised himself above me, popping an elbow in both my sides to support himself. Napatingin siya sa leeg ko at ngumiti nang makita doon ang mark niya. Hahawakan niya sana ito pero pinigilan ko siya.

"Don't touch it, Hunter. It'll sting." I explained but he ignored me and rubbed his thumb along his mark surprising me because it felt good. Really really good. Like it was another sensitive part of me.

"How is it that it feels good when you touch it and hurts when I do?" Nagtatakang tanong ko.

"Because its my mark. I'm the only one who can touch it without any pain." He placed a soft kiss above it and I moaned. This encourage him to kiss my lips and grind himself against me, aware that we're both naked.
"How are you feeling? Does something hurt?" He asked when he released my lower lip.

Umiwas ako ng tingin at sumagot. "I'm fine."

"Liar. I know you're sore." He pointed.

"Fine, I'm sore." I admitted blushing because, hello! We're talking about that part of me between my legs. Of course, it was making me uncomfortable.

"Yoy were really wild last night. You've wanted very much that it made me feel good knowing you wanted me. But now that your heat subsided, do you regret mating with me?" He asked with a pained look.

"Of course not. I love every bit of what happened." I assured cupping his cheeks while looking straight to his eyes.

"I love you Hunter. I don't regret anything." I said and kissed him. It wasn't long before he was answering my kiss with a needy one. His tongue was seeking entrance and I gladly obliged, moaning when his tongue touch mine.

His griding into me. His hard length running up and down between my folds, causing me to part my legs even wider. I want him to enter me but he didn't and I don't know why he wouldn't.

"I can't. You're still sore, baby." He whispered between kisses with a raspy voice.

I grunted and tried to angle my hips but he keep a hold on my hips to stop me.