Chapter 9: Pack House

Pack House

Hunter's POV

I wadriving home to the pack house from my little mate's house. I didn't mean to kiss her neck in the car. Her scent was very intoxicating and I almost lost control of myself. I could have marked her because my wolf is begging me to but good thing I overpowered him. 

I was so close to her skin where I was supposed to mark her and it took a lot of effort not to claim her  right there. But I lost control of my anger though. I can't take the idea of Kyra showing her body to other males. She's mine. 

Thinking of her wearing only a two piece made me growl. Just the thought of it makes me hard as a rock. Heck! I always get turned on when I'm thinking of her.

The pack house is located in the center of the woods near the place where Kyra is living. I passed through the other way because we should not be seen by any humans living nearby.

I once saw Kyra in the river when I was in my wolf form and my wolf was in control that time. I didn't mean to scare the shit out of her by showing myself. Any human that would see a big wolf will definitely freak out. But Kyra was different. I know she's scared but she had managed to talk to me and then run away. I'm so proud of her for being so brave.

The pack house came into view as I parked my car in the garage. The pack house is pretty big because the Alpha lives here and it's me, and the Beta's and third in command's family also live here.

The pack members have their own houses near the pack house. This woods is pretty wide and humans never dare to enter the woods, only Kyra, of course. 

Pack members and children playing outside greeted me once they saw me coming.

"Good day Alpha."

I just nod and smiled at them. I'm the Alpha and everyone respects me. An Alpha is like a leader of the pack. I have more than a hundred pack members including the beta's family which is Jake.

I was going to enter the house when I saw Jake and Aspen's form retreating from the woods.

"Where'd you came from, Alpha?" Asked Jake and I saw Aspen sniffing the air.

"You smell like Kyra." Aspen spoke.

"Yeah. That was what I'm going to say since Kyra's smell is all over you. Did you finally claim her?" Jake asked me curiously. 

"No." I answered going inside the house and they both followed me. "As much as I and my wolf wanted that, I can't. She's not ready."

"You're right. You haven't even told her about us." Aspen exclaimed.

I went straight to my office where I do my paper works. Aspen followed me inside while Jake went to the kitchen to grab some food. Were all formal in the pack house. Even though they're both my best friends, they should respect me. But we don't act like this in the school. People would think we're strange.

I sat on my chair, crossed my arm and waited for Aspen to speak. 

"The full moon will be in two weeks." He informed.

"I'm aware of that. What is it that concerns you?" I raised my brow at him.

"I'm bothered about you Alpha and you have finally found your mate."

"I understand." When a wolf specially the Alpha found their mate, they will be desperate to call out and mark their mate specially on full moons.

In full moon, a werewolf will not be able to control themselves. That's why we used to tie ourselves for the entire night to prevent any distractions in the human race.