Chapter 25: Secrets and Confusions

Secrets and Confusions

"Hello Kyra, dear." Rebecca, Hunter's mother, greeted and kissed my cheek.

"Good evening, Rebecca and Mr. De la Vega." I said hugging them both remembering that she wanted to be calledby her first name. Not ma'am or tita.

"Ano ka ba Kyra. I'm your second mother now. I like it better if you call me mom." Rebecca smiled sweetly while holding hands with her husband. They look so sweet together. I wonder if me and Hunter will still be having this kind of relationship when we grow old.

"Are you enjoying the food, Kyra? Rebecca prepared all of this and I hope that it reached your expectations." Diego, Hunter's father stated, looking down at his wife lovingly.

"I like it very much sir. Ang sarap nga po ng mga handa niyong pagkain. I would like to meet your cook. He sure is a talended cook." It was true. The food was delicious and all of the members were very approachable.

Diego laughed, "I'm glad to hear that. I remember, I haven't thank you for calming Hunter last full moon. He could have done more damage if you didn't come."

"Oh please. I wasn't that wild, father." Singit ni Hunter sa usapan.

"Yeah right but you almost punched me when I was trying to take Kyra away for safety." Aspen smirked looking like a good looking bad guy. Seriously, he should smile more.

"And you almost killed two pack warriors, Alpha. Idagdag mo pa nung tinulak mo ako sa pader." Dagdag ni Jake na mukhang nag I-enjoy sa pang-aasar kay Hunter.
"But according to my son, he wasn't that wild. What more he would be if he become furious." Diego laughed together with the people in our table.

"He still looks great when he's in a wild state though." Pagtatanggol ko kay Hunter.

"I have a very sweet mate." Hunter kissed my cheek earning a blush from me. "And father, don't tell me you were any better than me when you and mom were still teenagers. Kanino pa ba ako magmamana diba?"

"Exactly!" Rebecca retorted.

"Mom, I want to find my mate. I want her now." Russell spoked out of the blue still holding his lollipop.

Everyone who heard laughed and I realized I'm starting to love this family which will be my family.

Pagkatapos mag dinner ay napagdisisyonan na ni Hunter na ihatid ako at si Anika, sasabihin na din namin ang totoo kay mama.

"Are you ready?" Hunter asked looking in my way upon parking his car in front of our house.

"Can I say no?" Pagdadalawang-isip ko. Kinakabahan kasi talaga ako. I'm really going to tell my mother everything. Hope she'll take it easy.

"Tara na. Basta nasa likod mo lang ako besty." Biglang nagsalita si Anika na nakaupo sa likod ng sasakyan. Kanina pa kasi siya nakatitig sa phone niya at parang baliw na nakangiti mag-isa. Hindi ko na siguro kailangang sabihin kung sino ang katext niya. It was very obvious. Zeno, her love at first sight.

Bumaba si Hunter sa sasakyan at pinagbuksan ako. Hinawakan niya ang kaliwang kamay ko para siguro pagaanin ang pakiramdam ko. I smiled nodding my head to the door.The three of us was greeted with the smell of baking. Nagbi-bake nanaman siguro si mama sa kusina.

I inhaled deeply, "Ma! I'm home!" Sigaw ko mula sa sala.

I saw her poke her head in the door and her whole body afterwards with a baked set of cupcakes in her hands.

"Good evening tita." Anika waved.

"Hi, Anika. Sino pala yang kasama niyo, anak? Is he the guy making you so happy this past days?" My mom asked with a knowing look in her face.