Chapter 13: Jealousy

Jealousy

Hunter's POV

"Hey man!" Jake greeted over the phone.

"Where are you?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"In the plaza with Aspen and Anika. Fiesta ngayon diba? Come on Alpha! Come here and have some fun."

"Where is my mate? Have you seen her? Is that guy named Dave with her? Tell me! F*ck! I can't stand the thought of Kyra being with other guys." I exclaimed with anger, slamming my fist on my wooden desk.

"Whoa! Calm down. But honestly, I saw Kyra with Dave. You know they have a date today right? So, its not a surprise if she's with him----"

Hindi ko na pinatapos ang sinasabi niya at pinatay na ang telepono. I'm in the pack house doing my job as an Alpa while my Beta and Third in command are having fun. Unfair right?

And to think that my mate, Kyra is with some hormonal guy makes my wolf flare with anger.

Grabbing the key of my car, I left my office with the promise of finding my mate.

"Hey, son. Where are you going? And you look mad. What's wrong?" My dad asked concerned when I walked passed him in the living room with my mother sitting beside him.

"I'm going to get my mate back, dad."

"Go on! That's my son. Do not let your mate be with someone else." He cheered with so much proudness in his eyes.

"Good luck!" Pahabol naman ni mama nang lumabas ako ng pinto.

I started the car and drove fast to the plaza.

Pagkababa ko ng sasakyan ay nahagip agad ng mata ko sina Aspen, Jake at Anika na nagtatawanan sa harap ng isang booth.

People from school are looking at me when I steeped out of the car. Especially girls, they were making weird faces to get my attention but non of them have my interest. I already have the girl I will spend the rest of my life with.

Naglakad ako palapit sa kanila at nakita kong may ipinapakita si Anika kay Aspen gamit ang phone into.

At dahil matalas ang pandinig ng mga werewolf, narinig ko ang sinabi ni Aspen kahit nasa malayo pa ako.

"Sh*t! Do not let Hunter see that." Aspen said. Pumintig naman ang mga tenga ko ng marinig ko ang pangalan ko.

"Yeah! You better don't show him that Anika." Segundo ni Jake.

"O-okay." Tila naguguluhang sagot ni Anika sa kanilang dalawa.

"Oh, Hi Hunter." Bati ni Aspen sakin na tila nagulat.

"Ano ang hindi ko dapat makita?" Tanong ko sa kanila habang tinitignan ang hawak-hawak na phone ni Anika.

"Its nothing. Bakit pala ngayon ka lang dumating? Ang saya-saya dito oh." Pang-iiba ni Jake sa usapan.

But of course, I won't let that happen. I want to know what they are hiding from me.

"What's in your phone, Anika?" I asked Kyra's best friend. Because Kyra is always with her so I assumed that they are best friends.

"Wala noh!" Pagtatanggi naman niya.

I'm sure they were hiding something from me. For what? That is what I want to know.

"Give me your phone. I want to see." I ordered. No one can refuse an Alpha's command even if it's a human.

"H-here" Nauutal na sabi ni Anika habang binibigay sakin yung phone niya. Ano bang meron dito at parang takot na takot silang ipakita sakin?

Jake is biting his lips from nervousness. I know he's nervous because I can hear his fast heartbeats. While Aspen is staring between me and Anika's phone in my hand, waiting for my reaction. They were all tense as I finally opened her phone and what I saw made me furiously mad.

Its my mate, Kyra and that guy, Dave on the screen. Dave is kissing her cheek and Kyra was smiling brightly in the camera.

"Where is my mate?" I calmly asked.

"Hey, Hunter. Listen." Aspen started talking but all I can see is red. My wolf is really mad and wants to take over.

"Tell me, where is Kyra!" I yelled catching the attention of people around us. That guy dared to kiss my mate! I'm going to kill him. No one can ever touch my mate unles its me.

Anika grabbed her phone from my hand because I was gripping it tightly.

I used my Alpha command and Aspen and Jake doesn't have a choice but to answer me.

"Ferris wheel." Maikling sagot ni Jake.

I started walking in the way to the ferris wheel while the three of them followed me.

"Calm down Hunter."

"Do not do something that you'll regret later."

"You can't shift in here."

"What do you mean 'shift'?" I heard Anika asked them but they just ignored her.

"Geez! Do something Aspen."

"He's the Alpha. I will just injure myself if I stop him!"

"This so much trouble!"

I can hear Aspen and Jake from my back, arguing but I ignored them. I just want to find my mate and punch that guy.

My blood boiled when I finally spotted them. They were walking beside each other and I felt my eyes changed in color from anger. My body is probably shaking by now because all I want to do is puched that guy beside Kyra and tell him she's mine.

Naglalakad sina Kyra at Dave palapit sa isang ride. They looke happy. Kyra was laughing at something that bastard said.

Dave stopped talking when he saw me and Kyra turned to look at what got his attention.

I almost shifted into my werewolf form if I didn't managed to stop my wolf from overtaking.

"Hunter." Kyra spoke when I stopped in front of them.

Jake and Aspen were trying to calm me down but I did what I have to do.

Raising my fist, I punched the bastard who dared to kiss Kyra hard in the face .

Hunter can be a little possessive sometimes.