14//Bonding

Zayn heard pound at the door
He was currently watching Scandal on netflix so after pausing and walking up to open the door he was surprised to see Bella standing on the otherside.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn snaps while he sit back on the couch. Bella walks in and closes the door.

"What crawled up your ass and died? Is Johnny here?" Zayn shakes his head and Bella leans over the couch snatches Zayn beanie off him and smacks his head.

"The fuck was that for?!" He rubs his newly fresh cut head.

"You think I don't remember that night but I do, I've been trying to call you! For two days my dude!"

He stand "Do think I care? You dipped off on me." he shrugs and walks into his room and sits on his bed while Bella does the same.

"Will you stop acting like a little bitch, I had my first go-see that morning so I had to leave asap. Sorry, I had a great time though, from what I can remember." she giggles and sit on knees, laying her bum on her calfs.

Zayn was still quiet, something still bothering him.

Bella rolls her eyes. "Oh common Zayn don't be like that, I said I was sorry." She nudges him.

"I saw on E news, you leaving that party with that movie star." He says, really upset that right after they hooked up she goes off with another guy.

"Oops." Bella shrugs.

"Thats all you have to say for yourself?" Zayn is reall hurt, he really likes Bella, imagine if your crush slept with someone after he or she just got done hooking with you.

"What else do you want me to say dude, we're not together." He knows she right, and he wish they were but Bella dosent seem to want a relationship. "Look, I'm sorry, I came over here because that night got me thinking.... Zayn, last time was amzing, I didn't know you were such a freak."

"Me a freak? Bella you are a horndog machine."

"Horndog machine? Whose says that!" She laughed. "Well not everyone is hood as fuck like you.

"What can I say? My best friend is black, I picked up some hood in me." She leaned over and gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek, he turned his face and grabbed it with his palm and brought his lips to hers. He been wanting to do that for two days. He was just jealous, Zayn isn't the type to go hook up with any girl, he was serious when liked someone, especially commitment, he was good with that but Bella wasn't.

"Lets go to your room." Before Zayn can he even say no she already dragging him to his room, she through him on the bed and straddle him. She stripped off her shirt and unclasp her bra.

"Bella, chill for a sec." He protest. Bella was confused. "What you don't like my tits?" Bella was really comfortable with her body, something she had to work on for years.

"I- I do, its just- I don't wanna take advantage of you Bella." Bella groaned and rolled off to him on hr back beside him.

"Why are you so nice Zayn." She asked, she shrugs, "sorry I'm not your typical guy, my mom raised me right. Can we just talk?" He asked and she shrugs.

"What do you wanna talk about?" She turned and face his beautiful tan face. "Name one fact about yourself." Zayn said, waiting to hear something spontaneous.

"My parents are dead." She said, Zayn wasn't expecting that. To be honest he didn't know what to expect, Bella is a mystery waiting to be discovered.

"Um- I'm so sorry Bella, how?- How did they-"

"Um, it was the summer before my senior year and we got into this real bad accident, typical I know, well um a semi hit us, he ran the red light."

"Us?! Wow that wasn't that long ago, I'm really sorry Bella." He really was, she was strong, keeping her head held up and her dreams first even though her parents recently died, she was even there too.

"Thanks Zayn, yeah I was in the car, I was the only survivor. I wish they were here though. They said they were gonna help me with this modeling thing, they were so supportive with my dreams. Even though they past I still wanted to keep my dream going, my parent wouldn't want me to put my dreams on hold for that, I mean I had to for almost a year though, the accident was so bad it messed up my face."

Zayn eyes widen he couldn't believe this beauty have plastic surgery.

"What? You had surgery? Where? I mean there isn't anything wrong with plastic surgery but like you look so natural."

"Thanks, I wanted to look like my half sister Lily, shes gorgeous, so i got my chin and nose done thats all because that was the only thing broken."

"Your parents would be so proud Bella." He said and that really meant a lot to her.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."
___________

(A/n ok so tell me your feedback! The more feedback the faster i update and check out Million Dollar Man by befourzustin ONE OF THE BEST ZAYN BOOKS! ✌🏾)