8//Dinner

Flashes almost caused Bella to go blind.

Paparazzi was on their tail when they pulled up to the resturant going to meet their brother. Obviously they were only there because of her brother, he's the famous one out the three.

He's finally home from tour and he wants to catch up both his two sisters.

"I have this gold watch I got for him, as a welcome home present." She slaps the box on the table that has the apple symbol on it while taking a seat at this fancy resturant Aaron recommended

"Oh where did you buy it?" Bella frowned, completley forgotten to buy her brother a present.

"I didn't buy it actually, my sugar daddy gave it too me." Lily smirked opening her menu skimming over the meals even though she knows what she wants.

"Oooo Mr. Dicaprio, whats the special event." Bella asked while resting her chin on her palm. She loved to talk to her sister, they don't get to see each other often ever since Bella moved out so she cherished every moment.

"None, his bitch ass niece vandalize his car-" Bella gasped covering her mouth while laughing. The waiter place water on the table and they both placed their order.

"Oh and my brother isn't here but he will have the same thing I have." the waiter nods then and writes down then leaves.

"So anyway his evil niece vandalised his car, god knows why but her birthday was coming up and he bought her an iWatch, obviously he regret buying now so he gave it to me." the both laugh, Lily is just like Bella, she dosen't do relationships, but she does do sugar daddies.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Aaron ermges from the table, the two girls jump from the table and hug their brother.

He known them since he was five, his parents adopted him from a foster home in San Fran, he made the family a whole when he arrived.

"I miss you big head! Wow is that a beard?" Lily touched his face.

"Is that one too?" he touched he peach fuzz. She hit him upside the head while Bella laughed.

"There's my Supermodel sister!" He gave his sister a another hug.

"I'm no "super" anything, youre the Superstar." she smiled and the all took their seats. "So how was tour?" She continued and Aaron went on and on about the places he's been, its his first world tour so he was pretty excited seeing new things.

The waiter brought their food out and they dug in, Bella phone buzzed in her pocket and it shows she had a new text from an unknown number.

XXXXXXXXX- Hey this is Zayn, are you still up for coffee? I'm free anytime.

How the fuck did he get my number?! She furrowed her brows furious on how Zayn got her number.

"Bella!" Her head snapped up to her brother who was speaking to her. She locked her phone.

I'll deal with this tomorrow She thought.

"Wassup?" she asked while taking a sip out of her water.

"I want you to be my date at the Met Gala thats coming up." he says.

She almost had a spit take. He want to take me?! "What why?" she patted her napkin on the corner of her lips.

"Because I love you? Your my sis- Look you're acting pretty shocked that I wanna take you, do you not wanna go?" Furrowing his brows.

"I do! I just thought you wanted t take Lilian instead." She was mad confused, there had to be an excuse.

"I'm going out of town." There we go she thought.

"Oh thats cool! So when is it?" She asked

"Next week."

____________

(A/n SHITTY CHAPTER BUT EHHH THINGS STARTING TO PICK UP SO STAY TUNED
AND PLEASE CHECK OUT THE EASY WAY OUT BY HarrESgirl REALLY GREAT HARRY FANFIC)