2//Resturants

(A/N IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A COVER FOR THIS STORY MESSAGE ME!)

"Did you hear me?"
Bella responded to what she thinks is a crackhead knocking on her precious truck asking for money but boy she was wrong.
"Of course I herd you." She stared wide eyed at the boys accent. He wasn't from here.
"I'm not homeless man, I just wanted to see if you're okay miss?" She was curious on why this man was checking in on her, he probably wants to rob her, yeah thats it. She picked up her water bottle of the floor and took the off and pouring the water on the pour man.
"Are you crazy?! What is with you lady?!" He yelled, can't believe the she did that.

"Stay the hell away from me!" And she sped off.
***

"I can't believe you got into it with a homeless man

"I can't believe you got into it with a homeless man. Are you ok?" Chanel asked as the walked inside of Spago.
They met up so the can celebrate her getting into the agency but the thing is they rejected her, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Chanel. The hostess sat them down at a quiet table in the back like usually but this is the first time their were actually noise.
"Um excuse me but can we find another table, these hooligans are being loud." Bella asked the hostess and loud enough for the people at the table to here.
"I'm sorry Ms. but this is the only table we have available, we're very booked at the moment, the wait is two hours. I'm sorry." Groaned came out of her mouth but accepted that she will be sitting down by some untamed animals.
"Whatever, just get out of my face before I go off." She shoo the hostess off and took her seat and Chanel sat across from her.
"Hey! We're not hooligans. You were always mean Isabella." Of fucking course he had to be here. That was Johnny, Bella's ex. Of course he would be sitting with these loud mouth people. She seen Johnny around whenever they bumped into each other, he was still an annoying rat whose trying to build a friendship with Bella ever since him and Alyssa broke up but Bella wasn't having it.

She still has this grudge over him from what he did to Isabella. Yes, she call her past self Isabella because now she goes by just Bella while everyone back in High school calls her Isabella, they were two different people so she hates when people calls her Isabella.
"Of course you're here. With your pack of wolves." She says loud enough for them to hear again while typing on her phone not looking up her phone.
She hears movement and Chanel speaks.
"Hi, I'm her friend Chanel. And you are?" She snaps up and see Johnny in front of their table.
"Johnny, you are so gorgeous." Chanel blushes, while Bella rolls her eyes.
"Hey I went by your sisters house the other day, I didn't see your car in the drive way so-"
"I don't live there anymore, got my own place, would please call me Bella and stop stalking me like so fucking creep." She snaps.
"Wow, um ok? Well speaking of homes, let me introduce to my new roommate, Zayn?" He looks over at the table and a male walks over to Johnny. Bella face falls when she realize its he creepy guy who she was arguing with earlier.