12//Rough

Bella pushed Zayn on the bed rather rough.
They managed to make it out of the club sucessfully, Bella was rather horny but unfornately Zayn was a gentleman and just wanted her to sleep since she drank way to much.

"Do you wanna drink of water first? Maybe some sleep?" He ask as she straddles him.

"Hell no, I want some dick, and I want it from Monsoon Asia." She rubs his chest.

"My dick is no good, I'm only half Asian."

"Naw I think your good. My pussy is still the best even though I'm only half Palestanian." She attackes his neck. Zayn feels her tongue nipping, sucking and biting the hell out of his neck.

"Bella, you sure you want this?" he asks. She was so rough, something he's never seen before in a girl in bed.

"Lets check." She slides down onto the floor and kneel between Zayns legs. She starts unzipping and Zayn really wants for her to continue but his mom taught him better.

"Bella, please... You're drunk, babe." He says and while sitting up and grabbing her wrist Bella bites the shit out of his fingers.

"Ow! Bella what the fuck!?" He grabs he fingers and starts massaging it.

"I want your cock, and I'm gonna get it now." She continues to unzip and pull down his pants and briefs during the process.

She stares at the semi hard on and started jerking it off. "You body seems like it, since you're already hard."

Zayn is already frustrated and now can't seem to stop because he's already hard as fuck and Bella is determined as fuck.

He lays back and rubs his face in frustration and watch as Bella start licking it.

"If your gonna suck me off, atleast don't fucking tease." He says, she sweetly giggles and stares at his hazel eyes while he stares at her green ones.

Zayn wouldnt imagine any other girl for this situation right now, he just hopes she doesn't regret in the morning.

Bella takes him in her mouth started sucking him off, she use one of her hands to massage the rest that she couldnt fit.

"Shit... Bella just like, your mouth is amazing baby." That boosted her confidence and took her hands off his dick the started deep throating him.

He couldnt believe how good this felt and felt bad that she was under the influence. He pushed that aside when he saw Bella going under her dress and started massaging her clit to relieve some tension.

Damn this girl is Bold!
Zayn thought to himself, Bella started moaning, no longer massaging her clit, she entered to fingers and started fingering herself.

"Shit... Bella, lemme atleast help..." She shook her head and start focusing more on his cock, determined to finish him off.

Zayn was already close so that wasn't a problem. "Babe, I'm so close, please..." he dosen't know what he's begging for, all he knows is that this is the best moment he's ever had with her and hope their will be more.

Soon he shoots his seeds down Bella throats, she continues to rides off his orgams, and covers his arm over his eyes, couldn't believe that actually happened.

Bella slides up on the bed and started back fingering herself, trying to get herself off which wasn't hard.

Zayn herd moaning and turned and saw what was Bella doing.

"Shit" he whispered while slipping his briefs back on and tugged his shirt off.

Once he was beside her Bella was passed out. Her hair was all acrossed her face.

He used his finger to move the strands off her beautiful face, as she was peacefully sleeping. "You are something else Bella Carrington." he say before tugging the covers on both of them and kissing her lips and letting sleep over take him.

***

The next morning Zayn remembers everything which cause him to smile in his sleep, when he opens his eyes he's squints because the LA sunlight is beaming through the window.

He turns to his side and looks at the side of the bed and sees that its empty, he rush out of bed and check every room (except Johnny's room) in the apartment when it hits him that she left.

He sits on his bed and grabs his phone and saw that Bella texted him.

Bella: Sorry

Furious that the women he was hoping to wake up next to is gone, he chucks his phone to the wall and watch as it crash to the ground probably broken, but Zayn could care less.

(A/n DOUBLE UPDATE FOR HOES Just letting you know please check out Nikki by mindofzayn REALLY GREAT STORY!)