10//Help

(A/N PLEASE GIVE ME TONS OF FEEDBACK, REALLY NICE CHAPTER AND LONG!)

"Here she comes!"

Chanel yells loudly as Bella walks into the resturant, well the diner thats in Hollywood.

Chanel wanted to hang out with Johnny and Zayn, and Bella wanted to hang out with Chanel so she just sucked it up for the sake of not getting treated.

"Thats my bestfriend! Thats my bestfriend! You better fuck it up!" she stood and yelled while Bella walked across the room in her thigh highs.

"Shhhhh! Why are you loud?!" she whisper shouted while pulling out her chair sitting beside Zayn.

"You had bitches shook my nigga, I literally fangirled B. You slayed on that red carpet." Chanel praised and Bella thanked her.

"Why did you all choose this place too eat, all they have is picnic food." She asked while opening up her menu.

"Its better then that one portion and syrup they put on top you call a meal at that resturant we first saw you at." Johnny says and Zayn snickers. Bella glares at him.  "Shut up white boy." She tells Johnny.

"White boy? Arent you white too?"

"My mom is Palestanian boy the fuck you talking about?" Zayn turns to her when she says that.

"Really? I'm Pakistanian." he smirks. "I knew Zayn thirsty ass was gonna say something." Jonny laughed and Zayn flipped him off.
"Boy I thought you were Mexican." Chanel says and shaking herd head.

"A british Mexican? Thats new. Well your white passing so." Johnny shrugged.

"How am I white passing? Please tell me." Giving him an expressionless look

"You had blonde hair back then and you never spoke out about your culture." He explained.

"Damn John John all up in her koolaid she aint gotta tell you shit." Chanel adds. "But we were dating for years, so yes, shes white passing." He concludes.

"Are you done now?" Bella says flatly giving him a dead look. He nods and they order their food.

They all eat and engage in a conversation about the new purge movie that they all seprately saw then the waitress comes back with the check.

"Yo! She gave me them digits!" Johnny shouts and Chanel snatches it from him. "Head ass! Its for me." Chanel says.

"How." he pouts. "She says I'm a beautiful girl and wants me to call her. And I know shes not talking about Bella she has a resting bitch face, plus she was eyeing me the whole time." Chanel flips her hair and Johnny gave her the receipt.

"Then you pay for our lunch then. You're rich anyway." She shrugs and place her card and also saving the girls number on her phone. She hand the waitress the check and gives her wink and walks away.

Johnny groans and Chanel places her hand on his shoulder. "Listen I'll teach you my ways, you seem to have no game."

"Me no game? Noooo no, you need to teach Zayn, hes the one that wont stop talking about my ex girlfriend non stop but wont speak to her." Zayn eyes wide cant believe he said that out loud but Bella wasnt paying attention, she was to busy with her make up.

"Awe! You like Alyssa?!" Chanel says still hasnt caught on.
"No dimwit! Bella!" Johnny corrects. "Mate! Shut up!" They were all shouting. Bella finally realised what was going on so she tried to avoid the conversation.

"Well this been fun. But look at the time, I have to go." They all agreed.

While walking to the parking lot she herd someone call her name. She turned and saw Zayn jogging to catch up with her. She couldnt help but noticed how good he looked in his green jump suit . Hes been sitting so she hadnt noticed until now.

"Look Zayn what they said back there, I barely herd shit so you dont have to explain

"Look Zayn what they said back there, I barely herd shit so you dont have to explain." she lies and turns to walk but he caught her arm and spin her back to him, her spine shivered at his soft touch and she wanted to melt.

"I know you seem my text-" He says trying to catch his breath god I need to stop smoking he thinks. She gives him a serious face and cross her arms "What text?" she lies again.

"I know you're lying but I wanted to say that IMG models wants you. I send in some pictures but what you done- all by your self may i add- at the Met Gala made them open their eyes and called me that day saying they saw my photos I sent and asked is it the same girl that was shining at the Met Gala, because we want her." He explains.

Bella had tears in herd eyes, didn't know how to react. "What- why did you do that?" She asks first.

"Um, you have talent, you're beautiful I just had to let some people see that, its ok to get some help once in while. It dosent mean you failed. It just means your not alone." He tells he and she crushes him into a hug.

"Thank you Zayn! Thank you so much." She says mumbling in the crook of his neck. He pulls away and hold her by the shoulders.

"This was with your help, just remembr that." she nods.

"Will you come with me that day?" she ask and Zayn smirks.

"Of course."

____________________

(A/n Comment for a quicker update.)