17//Alyssa

Bella stepping inside of her apartment
From a photoshoot and sees Chanel and Johnny laughing at the television really loud.
She sees they have their shoes off, her dog is on Johnny lap.

"Gosh, Bucky is so handsome- if I wasn't gay, I'll hit that. I actually met him before." Chanel says with a mouthful of popcorn. "Are you serious where?! When!?" Johnny fanboys.
"At the Winter Solider release Part-" Soon Bella clears her throat.

"Bella! What are you doing here?" Johnny asks.
"This is my place! And clean this mess up." She sits on the arm rest to take off her red bottoms that was killing her feet.
They started gathering things and throwing it away, Bella got up to feed her dog when Johnny spoke. "You know what? We she go see Zayn in action, since he started working we haven't gone see him." Bella ignored the flutter in heart, she wanted to jump up and say yes faster then the speed of light but she played it off.
"Um, I don't know, I'm not really fan of bars." She shrugs. "Oh you are going! This will be fun!" Chanel shouts.

"Awesome! Ok, dress casual," he points at Bella and then at Chanel. "You two this isn't a bar in Beverly Hills, so don't dress like you are going to a Fashion Show."

"Where is it?" She pours the food in Romans bowl and walk into her room well hers and Chanel ( since they're is only one room in the apartment and ever since Chanel had to move in with her since her dad and step mom don't get along with her) and they both follow. "Its in West Hollywood. So casual! I'll pick you guys up at 8." He waved and left.

***

***

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh there he goes, Hey Zayn!" Chanel yells across the bar

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh there he goes, Hey Zayn!" Chanel yells across the bar.
The three of them just arrived looking casual as ever. Johnny was proud.
Bella see him looking sexy as fuck wearing a muscle top and his hair grown out, along with his beard.

She also sees he's talking to a blonde girl, blushing as she she see her side profile, laughing, she has blonde wavy hair with pink highlights.
Bella started rubbing her shirt and her hair making sure she looks nice.

"Trynna look good for Zayn." Johnny leaned over and smirked at her. She gave him the middle finger and headed over to the bar where Chanel is already chatting with Zayn.

"Hey guys, what are you doing over here? What drinks do you want? Its on the house." Zayn says, really happy to see them, Bella especially, she took a seat beside Johnny as he spoke. "You know I had to see you in action Zaynie, bartenders are hot as fuck." Zayn gave him weird look.

"Bro, I'm flattered but I'm not interested." Zayn says, and winked at Bella, she turned red, hated that he had this affect on him. "Of course you're not. Your into Bella. And yes I see the sexual tension between you too. I wont be surprised if you to already fucked." He chuckled, Zayn shrugged not caring if anybody found out while Bella would be a little irritated. She doesn't want anyone in her business.

"Are you gonna in introduce us to your friend Zayn?" Chanel steered the question to the blonde that she noticed, Bella was two busy texting her brother to pay attention until Zayn spoke.

"Oh yeah, this is my co worker, Alyssa." Thats when Bella head snapped her head to the Zayn and sees Alyssa, the Alyssa.

"Oh my god! Isabella?! Johnny?! Hey! What are you guys doing here!?" She yells and hops over the counter and hugs Johnny whose smiling and then to Bella who has a disgusted look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh my god! Isabella?! Johnny?! Hey! What are you guys doing here!?" She yells and hops over the counter and hugs Johnny whose smiling and then to Bella who has a disgusted look.

Did she just touch me?
She thought, she can't believe Alyssa is here.

"Zayn is my roommate, and me and Bella got back in touch, thats her friend Chanel right there." Johnny says as he puts his arm around Bella.
"Hey girl! Your so pretty." Chanel hugs her. "How do you guys know each other?"

"We all went to school together!" She says. "So are you two back together?" She smiles. Bella grabbed Johnny fingers from her around her shoulder and twisted his fingers, almost breaking them, throwing them back in his lap.

"Ouch! What the hell Bella?!" He rubs his fingers as she hears Zayn chuckle.

"We aren't dating, we didn't even get 'back in touch.' He's Chanel's friend." Bella says.

"Thats cool! You look great by the way Bella, you look different." Bella gives her a tight lip smile. No shit dumbass she thought.

"Well since we are all out together how after Me and Zayn shift we can catch up!" They all agreed. She gave Johnny a death stare and he quickly turned away. He knows why she giving him that look too.

It was too late anyway, they all agreed to meet up a Nobu, she would just stay home and tell Chanel to bring her some sushi or whatever back home but its not the best when its fresh.

She got away from the three and moved down to isolated stool. Zayn saw how annoyed she looked so he poured her a glass of scotch.

She smirked at him, mentally thanking him.

This is gonna be a long night.

CRUEL (A Zayn Malik Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें