23// Arguments

"Surprise!"
Bella gestured with her hands wide showing Chanel her the huge bouncy house outside her sisters backyard.
"No the fuck you didn't!" Chanel Jumped
"Yes the fuck I did" they ran to each other arms and hugged
"Happy Birthday love" she mumbled into her shoulder.

It was Chanel's 20th birthday and they all wanted to do something casual, Chanel wore ripped jeans a grey plain T-shirt and a black bomber jacket.
She rushed to take her shoes off and hopped in bouncy house.

"Common Bella! Join me!" She chuckled already out of  breathe from the jumping"Here I come

"Here I come." Bella slipped off her shoes, she was wearing a Tommy Hilfiger crop top and jeans with her hair pulled back.

" Bella slipped off her shoes, she was wearing a Tommy Hilfiger crop top and jeans with her hair pulled back

They jumped for at least thirty minutes until she heard Johnny loud ass voice come through the back doors.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANEL!" Bella rolled her eyes and the two girls stepped out the bouncy house.

"Who invited you here?"

"Your amazing sister," He pulled Lily into him and put his arm around her.

Bella gave her the death glare didn't want his annoying ass over here

"she knows we are back in touch so she gave me a call and I invited our friends."

"What frie-" Before she could finish the sentence Zayn and Alyssa came out and waved with gift bags in there hands.

"Hey Bella, Happy Birthday Chanel" Alyssa said and Chanel thanked her while her and Zayn sat there gifts on the table beside them.
"Wow, you got her a bouncy house?" Aaron came out.

"Happy Birthday Chanel, damn you look good

"Happy Birthday Chanel, damn you look good."

"Slow down Casanova. She still gay." Chanel stood beside Bella and kissed her on the cheek.

"Yeah I see how it is, you too are a thing."

"Naw, Chanel is way out of my league." The girls both chuckled.
"Um man Hi, Imma huge fan, you are amazing." Zayn came of no where and shook Aaron's hand.
"Wow man thanks, you are?-"

"Aaron, this my good friend Zayn, Zayn Double A aka Aaron big fat chin head ass-" pushed her and she almost fell but Zayn caught her.

"Dude all you do is play too much" she laughed.
"Man I have all your songs." Zayn continue as Bella straighten her body back up.

"Have you you seen any of my shows?"

"Man I wish but your tickets are expensive. "

"Next time, I gotchu Zayn. Good seats I guarantee you." Zayn face lit up, thanking him.

"Damn I knew being friends with your sister would pay off." Bella flipped him off not taking his joking seriously.
"Common on guys join me!"  Chanel yelled running back inside of bouncy house, everyone following behind.

"You guys go ahead guys, me and Zee are gonna get everyone drinks." She smirked and pulled him into the house. Once she got into the kitchen she crashed her mouth onto his.

"Bella wait-" she didn't let him finish, she dipped her hands into his pants, touching his clothed cock, rubbing and squeezing it so it would get hard. Zayn didn't let her finish because he grabbed her wrist taking it out his pants.
"Why'd you stop baby? Is it because I'm musty? I forgot to put Deodorant on today because I was rushing, I told Lily this perfume woul-"

"I'm still pissed Bella." She rolled her eyes and stepped back and groaned before speaking.
"Zayn thats just price you have to pay of being my friend, I have money and I like to help, how can you be upset because of that? You paid me back, I said I was sorry, like wh-"

"Because I know you're saying sorry to make me shut up! You are still gonna pull some shit like this again Bella!" Zayn was so hurt she went behind his back and did some shit he told her not to do. How can he trust her again?
"So what Zayn!" Is all she could say.

"So what? If we are really friends you should listen to me when I tell you not do things that involves me and my life!" Bella stood there dumbfounded and not knowing what else to say.

He shakes his head and walks out the kitchen, knowing this argument is going no where.

(A/N hey guys! I hope everyones had a Merry Christmas and now on to the New Years!)