28//Shape Of You

*Four months later*

"Zayn Malik and Supermodel Barbra Palvin was spotted leaving the club-"

"Can you please turn the channel?" I turn my stool towards the counter trying to not hear the E news talk about Zayn and his recent love interest. Every month is someone different but their all Models

"Sure thing babes." Alyssa picked up the remote and turns to some soap opera. "I can't believe Zayn, he's basically abandoned you guys."

"I mean I can actually relate. He literally packed up and left." Johnny says next to me and took a sip of his beer.

"Really?" Alyssa gasped. "Where did he moved too?"
"Malibu." I answered for her. Yup, two months ago Zayn bought a huge house in Malibu. He just finished filming his movie and the movie looks sick. Its an action film and ever since then he's been getting alot of buzz about being this new sexy actor that came at of nowhere.

Last time I talked to him he said his manager has got him plenty more acting project in the future and interviews so he "apologizes" for being MIA.

"I mean I'm very happy for him, but he's clearly not that busy since he has time to go to clubs and hanging around these groupies. I really miss him and I know Johnny does too because he won't shut up about him leaving and its been months. Chanel's been busy too she's been promoting her movie but she comes around when she can.

"Hey guys! Whats been up?" I hear my brother come up behind me and give me a peck on the cheek.
"Hey, nothing. I've been free this whole week but my two best friends are actors now so I'm just stuck with these los-"

"Don't say it! We are your only company if you continue being rude we can hang out without you." Johnny interrupted.

I rolls her eyes and faced Alyssa who was a shade of red. "I'm gonna go piss I'll be right back." Aaron said and got up and left.

"Damn you're a red as a tomato. Are you ok-"

"I'm f-fine-" I look back at Aaron walking away and back at her and smirked. I slammed my beer on the counter. "Liar! You like my brother!" She pointed. "W-what if course not!"

"Uh yeah you do! Imma hook you too up, maybe that'll help me get out if this drought." I got up off my stool and grabbed my purse.

"Um, where are you going?"

"I needa buy you an outfit for the private concert he's throwing tomorrow. Do you still live with your mom?" She didn't answer but gave me this mortified look. "I'll take that as a yes. I'll pick you up tomorrow at your house. You'll be their tomorrow too?" I turned to Johnny as he nods.

"Perfect, I can't go there alone so meet me at Alyssa house. You'll be my date." I pull my purse on my shoulder and left.

***
(Next day)

"Why did you have me put on dress. I feel like it so short." Alyssa groans as we enter club.
"And it looks like I'm trying to hard-"

"Alyssa! Stop complaining. My brother is gonna love you."

"You think so?" She says and I nod. "Of course, I know so. Now where is my idiot date?" I look around and see Johnny by the bar.

***

Once the concert was over Aaron walked off stage and over to Me, Johnny, Alyssa and Chanel. She ended up coming a little later surprising me in the end.

"Hey guys! Did you guys enjoy the show?" Arron asked. I nudged Alyssa so she'll speak for us. "Um yeah. It was pretty cool. You're an amazing rapper Aaron." I can't help but pat my self on the back at the way he's looking at her. She does look gorgeous. I made sure I did her make up and hair. She looks like a freaking model right now.

"Wow, you look- you look beautiful Alyssa." The DJ starts playing a club banger Touch by Little Mix that brought everyone to the dance floor.

"Thank you." She blushes.
"Do you wanna dance?" He ask. She nods instantly and my brother grabs her hands and leads her to the floor.

"Wow, when did that happen?" I hear a British accent behind me. All three of us turn around and see Zayn himself, with Barbra on his arm.

(A/n Hey guys! I was gonna write a chapter tomorrow but then I saw that I had 1000 reads I was like *my longest yeah boy ever* so I had to write and post one today! Thank you so much guys! Any who what do you think is gonna happen next? And yes two more chapter left then an epilogue. A lot can happen in two chapters you guys so🤷🏾‍♀️."