30//Closer

"Bella? What you guys doing here."

My sister says looking very nervous.
"I was talking to dear old Johnny here and I've came across something, but y'know its better to here it from you." I cross my arms over my chest and give her a look thats says, I fucking know bitch.

Her face turns to a shade of pink and I can't help but laugh.
"I'm sorry! We were gonna tel-"

"You, don't bring me into this." Johnny says and puts his hands up to surrender. I walk over to my sister and give her a hug.

"It's fine Lily, you can tell me anything, I don't mind you dating Johnny even if he is my ex, Aaron is already messing around with Alyssa."
"Thank you." She replies

"Did someone say my name?" Aaron comes down stares with Alyssa next to him, I wink at her and she blushes

"So the cats out of the bag?" He continues and I nod. "Please stay for dinner. I hired a chef."

"Never pass up an opportunity for free food." Johnny rubs his hands together and walks up to Lily and gives her a peck on the lips.

I'm happy for them.
***

As we eat our food I look across the table and see the couple and thinking about how Chanel is going away so I know I will be by myself for sure. Zayn is practically with Barbara now so whats the point.

"Guys since we are all here together I would like to make an announcement. Chanel has be casted in this French movie and she ask me to come along. We'll be away for 6 months."
"Are you serious! Thats amazing! When do you leave?" Lily ask.
"Tomorrow."

"Bella, what about Zayn?" Alyssa questions. "What about him Alyssa? He made it perfectly clear on where we stand." I tell her and continue eating my food.
***
Third person POV

Johnny pulls up to the beautiful house in Malibu that Zayn stayed at. Hopefully he's alone so he can convince him to talk to Bella. They seem to be a perfect match they just needa stop stubborn and work it out.

As he bangs on the door he hears a hold on and waits as he see Zayn shirtless. "Man its 1am and I have to be up for a shoot-"
"This would only take a second, mind if I come in?" Zayn nods and lets him inside.
"You want anything?" Johnny shakes his head.

"Nah, like I said this would only take a second." Zayn stands there waiting for him to continue. "Bella is leaving." Zayn furrow his brows in confusion.

"Leaving where?"
"To Paris in a few hours she'll be gone for half a year."
"What? Why? Why haven't she told me?"

"Idiot she's leaving because of you! What if she decides to stay? Those french guys knows how to shack up a nice American girl."

"Look, I don't think shes leaving because of me, I told her I love her and she looked at me like I was on drugs."

"She was just afraid to admit it! She told me earlier, she loves you Zayn, shes been in love with you, it just took her this long to realize. You two are grown adults acting like five year olds, stop being stubborn and work it out."
***

Zayn's POV
I bam on Bella's door at 2 am in the morning. After I talked with Johnny he opened my eyes. I love Bella and I have no clue why I would let her slip away. Maybe I needed some growing, but I did these past few months, I missed her like crazy but I felt like she was better off.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" Bella answers the door in her sleepy state still looking beautiful as ever.

"I love you Bella and I- I'm in love with you, I want you to be with me. I don't know why it took me so long to realize it but then I found out you loved me too-"

"Wait who told you that?" I step in side if her home and grab her face with both my hands.

"Johnny. Baby please don't go. At least not right now. Lets just work this out, we can go to Paris together."

"Zayn, what- what if it doesn't work out, I can't go through what I went through in high school."
"You can't live the rest of your life on what ifs, I would never hurt you by the way, I love you." I then crash my lips onto hers. Passionate nothing rough, no tongue just our lips touching.
"What do you say? Wanna do this?" She nods and crash her lips back onto mines.
***

Bella's POV
Zayn kept thrusting fast into me. I love how rough he is but also making sure I'm ok.

We obviously couldn't keep our hands off each other so it led to this.
"Zayn gosh, please faster." I moan.

"You like that? You're gonna cum?" He reaches down and rubs my clit, sending me over the edge. I start kissing his neck sucking it, leaving marks.
"I'm so close baby, are you?" He ask as he puts his nipple in my mouth.
"Yes, gosh I love you." I moan loudly as I came.

"Wow you're beautiful when cum." I giggle into his chest as he lays besides me and brings his arms around me.
My phone starts ringing and I see its Chanel.
"I better call Chanel and tell her imma miss my flight.
"We can always reschedule." He mumbles looking down at me in his beautiful hazel eyes with the freckle in the inside.
"You're seriously going to come with me?"

"I'd go anywhere as long as we're together."

(A/n This is the last chapter, I will be posting the Epilogue next and then a thank you!)