6//Apology

Bella had pulled upTo Johnny's house to speak to Zayn

Bella had pulled up
To Johnny's house to speak to Zayn. Its been a week since the fight and she felt like total and utter shit. She was in the wrong she shouldn't have done what she did, Zayn was only trying to help, she knows that now so she got him a present
So he would forgive her.

Johnny stayed in an apartment complex in Hollywood, which spelled of dog piss and hobos on the side walk, she was debating if she should get her bougie ass out the car but she sucked it up and dashed inside the building holding her baseball cap, then rode up to the elevator on up to his floor.

She knocked twice for Johnny to finally open the door.
"Isabella! What brings you here on this side of town." He smirked.
Bella rolled her eyes and pushed past him and walked inside the house.
She herd Johnny muttered rude bitch under his voice but she didn't care.

"What are you doing here." Bella asked with disgust in her voice when she saw Chanel sitting on the couch and their living room.

When Bella left Chanel at the restaurant they actually sat down and talked to her, she took a liking to them and thought they were chill guys.

Now Bella doesn't think her and Johnny will date no time soon, she won't date any guy for that matter because Chanel is gay, and has been since forever. Bella just doesn't like sharing her with anybody, because she is a really cool person so Bella tries to keep her away from anybody at all cause, she's selfish like that.

"Bitch I have other friends, and this is my nigga, I found out he likes the Walking Dead! There was a marathon so my thirsty ass flew here so we can talk about the show while watching the show." There was no turning back, she and Johnny clicked and Bella knew this would happened because Johnny is actually cool as fuck, she kinda regrets leaving her at the restaurant with him, he even tried to make amends with Bella but she is not having it, well not yet anyway.

And Chanel needs more friends anyway, she can't hang around her all the time. She won't do her like that.

Bella wasn't that cruel.
Especially not towards her friends.

"Where is Zayn?" She asked looking at he non factor that still by her. She was not here for him.
"Oh, he's been pouting in his room for a week for the shit you pulled, what a bitch move Bella."

"Boy, if you don't get the fuck out my face with your bullshit-" Zayn appeared from the back what must been his bedroom.

"Um, did someone say my name?" Zayn asked, he spotted Bella and had the the urge to roll his eyes but decided against it. Instead he checked her out, she was wearing this pink top that looked great on her, it showed off her gorgeous figure, he blushed a little. Bella took a glance at Zayn attire, he must just woke up. He had on basketball shorts and a muscle top that showed off half his tattoos.

Damn he looked good
Bella thought to herself, then mentally cursed at herself for eye fucking Zayn once again. He had control over her and she hated it.

"I was looking for you, I wanted to apologize for the way I reacted and handle things last week. I hope you forgive me? Oh and I bought you these." Bella dug in her purse and took out the two concert tickets she got for him.

When she handed it to Zayn he was shocked.
"Bad Boys Reunion Concert?! These are fucking expensive?! How- Why?-" Zayn was at a lost of words, he couldn't believe Bella bought these for him, he completely miss judge her, she wasn't cruel to people, well only to most people.

"Um it wasn't a big deal, I felt really bad and I kinda guess you liked P Diddy because Chanel wouldn't shut up about the chat you guys had in the restaurant and she said you like that shit. So yeah?"

Zayn wasn't gonna deny these tickets because for one these were some good ass seats so he can go to concert without getting nosebleeds and didn't have to purchase binoculars and Bella was really bogus for what she did to him and he deserves to be pampered after what happened to his poor warm blooded body.

"Thank you so much!" He surprised her with hug. "Do you maybe wanna go with me?" She shook her head, Rap wasn't really her thing, she was more of a EDM girl.
"Take Johnny, its fine."

"Whoo! We are gonna be too turnt! When is it?" Johnny yelled and threw his fist in the air. Zayn looked at the dates on the tickets that shows that the concerts is next week

"Next week, are you gonna stay and watch the Walking Dead with us?"

"Naw, I best be going I have somewhere to be." And with that she walked out the building feeling a little bit better about herself.

***
(A/N
A little longer then usual, how do you like the story so far?)