1//Arson

July 2016

Bella sat with her bestfriend

Chanel as they talked about this upcoming casting call for Vision models,
Bella had the look and been wanting to be a model ever since her parents helped her through her insecurities back in Highschool, her best friend Chanel eating her lunch at the restaurant, they're in Beverly Hills buying time before her casting call.

"So you're not gonna eat, girl? Just get a salad." Chanel says while chewing on her spicy California shrimp stack. Bella shrug didn't wanna feel and look bloated when she goes to Vision LA, they're one of the best agencies, Her older sister Lily is friends with Jasmine Sanders, she's a model at Vision and recommended her to go there.
"So have Josh called back?" Chanel asked and Bella shook her head. "What?!" She was surprised, Josh was very handsome and was a music producer but he didn't call her back.
"Its not my fault he wasn't feeling our date Chanel." She already knew she was acting like a stuck up bitch but she couldn't help herself.
"You haven't dated anyone since Johnny-" Bella interrupt her by slamming her hands in the table
"Johnny dumped me for Alyssa, and I was hurt, I need.. I need time, I don't need a man anyway. I don't know why you keep pimping me out!" She raised her voice causing everyone to turn their head. Chanel felt bad, she hadn't known Bella long but she knows she's unhappy ever since her parents past away, she just wanted to help.
"I'm...I'm sorry Bells I-" Bella gather her belongs and stood up.
"Its fine, I'm gonna go. I have to be a Vision in 20 minutes. I'll text you on how it went." They both said their goodbyes and she head to her truck which is an all black G Wagon her sister gotten her for her 18th birthday.
She was nervous on whats gonna happen but she wasn't gonna back down.

***

"And you weight how much?" They lady asks as she takes Bella's waste measurements.
"125 pounds miss." She says and look around the plain room while too other people are simply checking out the rest of her body. They all stop with whatever they are doing and walk out the room, Bella takes a seat on the chair and wait until the model scout comes back into the room.
"So?" Bella ask impatiently.
"I'm sorry but your weight and height isn't what we want for this modeling agency." She smile and walks out the room. Bella cheeks wet and she wipes them repeatedly not wanting no me seeing her cry. She grabbed her purse and walked to her car. She broke down once she got in, this is the fourth time an agency turned her down. She was was tall, 5'8 and 125 wasn't tiny but it wasn't big.
Maybe she wasn't beautiful enough to be a model, she was no Rose Bertram or Jasmine Sanders, she prolly had a basic look and she was on the brink to giving up.
She started her car when a man knocked on her window. He had hazel eyes a buzz cut, tattoos on his hands, looked like your average thug. She rolled down her window.
"Listen man, I don't have no money, go find a job or prostitute I don't care just get away from my car before I have you arrested for arson!"
***

A/n Thats the first chapter, I will updated tomorrow please vote and comment on what you think chow!
-D