25//Pity Party

"God you look so fucking hot baby"

Don moans in Bella's mouth, they were currently making out in kitchen at his party.
Bella didn't know what the party was for but she didn't care because she only came here with a plan, and that was showing Zayn that she was hot and he's lucky to be sleeping with her.
She currently wearing a oversize "Yuck Fou" shirt and Thigh High Boots. Her hair in two pigtail braids. She's waiting for Zayn and the rest of the guys to show up, they are currently an hour late.

 She's waiting for Zayn and the rest of the guys to show up, they are currently an hour late

"Whats wrong baby? You seem distracted." She realized that Don stopped kissing her and now is staring at her with concern.

"Oh um, I'm just looking for my friends" she turns took look behind her to see if they have arrived yet but they haven't.

"They'll be here soon, don't worry." He started back kissing her neck, but was soon interrupted.

"Bella lets dance!" Don groaned and rolled his eyes at his sister.

"She'll be back boy." She pulled her out the kitchen and into the huge living room that was empty because it was now made as a dance floor that was filled with people dancing.
The song that was playing was Pity Party by Melanie Martinez.

After the song the door opened Zayn walked in with just Alyssa on his arm. Bella furrowed her brows and walked up to them.

"What are you doing here?" She asks Alyssa. She was currently wearing skinny dress pants, a white blouse, pink heels and a blazer. Very simple but Bella was so upset on how beautiful she looked with just a simple outfit.

 Very simple but Bella was so upset on how beautiful she looked with just a simple outfit

"You said I was invited and Chanel said you invited all your friends"

"I did, where are the rest?"

"Johnny had to work and Chanel has cramps" Alyssa says with her arm still around Zayn's.
"So what, you came as each other date?" Bella stated bitterly, Alyssa can see the hate and tension between her and Zayn, she wanted to know what was going on.

"Hey babe, these your friends?" Don came up behind her and hugged her waist, she nods. Zayn is furious, he knows exactly who this is. The same guy she slept with before. Without hesitating he pulls Alyssa to the dance floor.

"Are you ok Zayn?" She asks as they slowed danced to a song, his mind to seem to be elsewhere. "I'm fine, I think I needa drink. I'll be back, stay here." She smiles and nods.

***
"God your so wet" Bella and Don were currently the only ones in the kitchen. He was also currently high and horny.

He stuck his hands in her underwear and run her wet folds.
"Oh yes, Don, just like that." She lays her head in the crook of his neck as he rubbed her clit.

"Wanna finish was we did last night? Hmm?-"

"What the fuck?" They herd a voice and pulled away from each other.

"Zayn-" He walks out the kitchen furious, he can't believe she was still sleeping with this guy when she was sleeping with him. She told Don she'll back.

She followed Zayn all the way to the empty back yard. "Zayn! Wait! Whats wr-"

"You're a slut thats whats wrong!" Zayn turned around and Bella stops as her eyes bulge out ad he continues. "And you're fucking selfish! And I hate that even after all this, I fucking hate that I love you! But I can't be with someone whose so fucking heartless. I haven't slept with anyone while we've been together, title or not, its all about respect for me and for yourself!"

"I'm sorry Za- Zayn. I never knew you felt that way-"

"Well now you do." He walks back into the house to find Alyssa.

If wasn't hard because she was by the door with a concerned look on her face.

Zayn crashed his lips onto her but she pushed him off instantly.
"Zayn, stop! Whats wrong?" She gives him a concern look.
"Nothing, lets get out of here, yeah?" He lies smoothly.
"Zayn I think you should go home. I heard what you said to Bella. I like you but you two seem to really like each other and I don't want history repeating itself. Maybe we should just be friends"

(A/N ok heres a update for you guys for the New Year! Just wanna say Happy New Years, its still 2016 hear in America, but yeah see you next year with an update😉)