15//Status Quo

Continuation
"What are you doing this week?"
Bella asked as she sat up on the side of the bed and clasp her bra back on.
"I have a job interview, s'nothing." Zayn shrugged.

"Oh really, what for?" She laid back on her side and rest her head on her palm

"A bartender, nothing fancy but I can take anything at the moment so I can Johnny off my back." Bella furrow her eyes in confusion so Zayn continued. "I'm behind on my half of the rent so hopefully I get this job."

"Wow that sucks Zayn, I mean I can pay for you, you don't even have to pay me back-"

"Look thanks for asking but no." Bella couldn't relate to his struggles but she did want to help, it was nice having to hang out with someone that has a different lifestyle as her.

"Its no problem though Zayn-"

"I know but no thank you Bella, I saved up enough before I came here and I even promised my mom I wanna do everything on my own, since she use to spoiled the shit out of me."

"Awe! A mommas boy!" She pinched Zayn cheeks right before Zayn slapped it away, he smirked at her and Bella admire his beauty.
"You're so handsome, did I ever tell you that?" He shook his head trying to remember if she ever said that to him.

"Oh my god!" Zayn jumped at her excitement.
"What?!" He answered back. "You should be a model! You are so hot Zayn!"

"Hell naw! The fuck I look like?" They both laughing really hard holding they're stomachs.

"Zayn model!" He instantly shook his head. "Walk for me baby!" She sung while still laughing. "Come on, ughhh." He gave up and ending standing up.

"Ok how does Gisele does it?" He stood before his bed and put his hand on his hip. He start walking moving his shoulders side to side and switching his hip.

"Oh my god please stop!" Bella trying to catch her breath for laughing so hard. "You-you're terrible, stick to what you know!"

He eventually stopped he didn't want to give this beauty a heart attack. He hopped on the bed and said. "Stick to the the quooooo." Bella eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh! You can sin-" before she could even finish Zayn covered her mouth his hand.

"No not again, I'm going to the interview."