11//Lush Life

Bella rushed out the building

of IMG modeling agency, they immedately signed her and she broke down, couldnt believe someone wanted her. They were going to email her tomorrow for go see's they're gonna make her go to.
So basically now she is signed by them, she needs to gets jobs on her own. Her doing audition to be a new face, or be their model for a photoshoot or a runway.

Which she knows she can do it, she believes in anything now.

She opens the passenger door to Zayns pick up truck, he finish the last of his cigarratte and throws it out the window.

Bella didnt realize how hot he looks when hes smoking and then she realize she was staring, which was pain for Zayn to watch because she was so silent, he just wanted a damn answer.

"So.....???" he questions. Bella smiles wide and snap her seatbelt on while saying.
"Oh I got the job but I always knew-" she shrugs before Zayn interrupts.

"What! This is amazing! Congrats!" he shouted and starts his car, driving her back to her place.

"Its not that big of a deal." she shrugs off.

"It certainly is! We're celebrating tonight! Going to a club."

She furrowed her brows. "What? I cant get in I'm not 21."

"Don't worry, I got it covered." And he did.

***
"You can touch me with slow hands

Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to"

Chanel and Bella dance to Body Say by Demi Lovato, as requested Zayn got them in to Nice Guy.

"Zayn this is so lit thanks for getting us in!" Bella yelled, hugging him, she was so drunk and that made Zayn a little uncomfortable because it brought back memories from that night.

But this was different because she was a happy drunk. "Oh god I love this song!" The DJ played her brother new hit single

She started moving her hips rapping along to the song. "Chanel! Record me!" She handed her, her phone after she opened up the snapchat app.

"You like Double A? Hes sick I saw him live in london when he was on his world tour." Zayn grinned.

Bella shrugged. "Hes my brother." Zayn eyes literally popped out his sockets.

"What? So Johnny was serious? I thought he was just fucking with me because he-"

"What? Black? So you're racist now?" Zayn froze unable to speak because now Bella is accusing him of being a racist.

"Zayn I'm just messing with you, peanut head ass." She giggled and Chanel continued to record her while she sang to her brother hit single.

"Zayn lets dance!" She says and instantly grabs his hand before responds. He likes this Bella, she's less cruel, more free, but he knows she'll probably go back to herself by the morning.

"It was a crush
But I couldn't, couldn't get enough
It was a rush
But I gave it up"

The song changed when they reached the dance floor. She turned so her ass was now on Zayns crotch, which was a huge mistake.

Zayn could admit he liked Bella, a whole lot. But Bella seem to only fuck with Zayn when shes drunk.

Which was ok for now.

"I live my day as if it was the last
Live my day as if there was no past
Doin' it all night, all summer
Doin' it the way I wanna" She sang

She started juking on him, which made him extremely excited. To be a model Bella wasn't a skinny girl. Chanel was more skinnier then her.

"Ah Zayn this is my shit!" she started flipping her hair. Zayn turned her around and she put an arm around her and she continue grind on him and Zayn did the exact same thing, copying her moves even though he knows he looks like a robot.

"You are a great dancer!"

"Of course I am! Chanel is a great teacher- this my favorite part!
Now I've found another crush
The lush life's given me a rush
Had one chance to make me blush
Second time is one too late."

Zayn soaking up every second of her, she turns back around and jukes on his dick while singing, Zayn was feelimg pretty bold because of the liquor so he travels his hands up her body and grips her breast wich couldnt fill his palm.

"Ah Zayn your a lowkey freak I see." she continues to grind now she feeling his hard dick. She grabs.

Zayn moans in her ear. "Bella, what th-"

"I see that you hard Zayn." She turns back around. "You've been teasing me all week. Youre so fucking sexy." She crash her lips into his. He instantly kissed back. She placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed him towards her mouth they kissed with so much force, Bella was a rough person when it came to sex. She stuck her tongue down Zayn throat and he groan, getting turned on by her boldness. Zayn has been wanting to do this since day one. This feisty girl was all he thought and then some, but he was too shy to act on it.

"Take me home Zayn," She asks. "I want you to take me home and fuck me."
_______________
(A/n 0-100 real quick. Comment what you think!")