Prologue

"And what do we have here? Bella Carrington walking the red carpet looking spontneous as usual

"And what do we have here? Bella Carrington walking the red carpet looking spontneous as usual."

She kiss her on the cheek Bella felt beautiful, confident, very happy she was the new face of Estee Lauder, all thanks to him.

"Hello!" She greeted the reporter.

"Wow you look amazing today who are you wearing?" she gaze her beautiful nude diamond studded dress.

"Balmain." Bella smirked.

"Congrats by the way how does it feel to be face of Estee Lauder, this is your party." Bella started getting butterflies thinking about her man at home watching.

"I'm honestly very proud of myself for never giving up, I've always wanted for people to take me serious, and its happening, to just start modeling and getting to be the face so quickly people would call it luck, but I call it working hard, just always humble your self, make sure the job is done, never give up." She says very proud of her speech.

"And who was always there to help you get through obsticales? someone you thank?"

Bella smiles wide, very happy to mention the man she loved.

"My Fiancee Zayn, he was there from the beginning. And thank god he survived. I wasn't the best. But he showed me alot of things and first to humble yourself, even though I'm still cruel sometimes," she turns facing the cameras. "I know you're watching this Zayn, I just wanted to say thank you for believing in me when no one did, I love you."

___________________
(A/n
Welcome to CRUEL, just to let everyone know I will not be updating this fanfic soon, who knows probably sooner only if you vote this prologue like crazy.
This story isn't your typical fluffy love story, no its way more deeper then that.
Based on the hit TV show 90210! And also my future someday
Disclaimer: THIS CONTAINS DRUGS, SEXUAL SCENES AND MATURE LANGUAGE. SO YOU ARE WARNED.

*This story will be in Third person*

Please take the time and vote for this prologue, I might post the first chapter if so.

Thank you and Welcome to Cruel