4//Liquor

Zayn was confusedIt only been a day since he met Bella and she already took over his mind, for the past three weeks being here he never met a feisty independent girl

Zayn was confused
It only been a day since he met Bella and she already took over his mind, for the past three weeks being here he never met a feisty independent girl.
That was attractive.

Sadly he liked girls like that but Bella was just so mean, he wanted to know why she had so much anger built up. She was gorgeous, very gorgeous and wanted to know why she hasn't been signed yet.

She must don't go to the best of the best modeling agencies because IMG would snatch her right up.

He doesn't know anyone who works for IMG but he can help her get in.

While he was walking home from the restaurants with his friends he decided to let them go ahead and finish walking with out him while he stop at the
Liquor store to grab some beer.

When he walks in he hears the clerk yelling at young lady, he didn't pay any attention he just went down the aisle and grabbed a case of beer, He walked up to the counter and he was surprised to see Bella going back and forth with the clerk.

"Again Lady, no ID no Drink! Nobeer ve before I call the police!" The Asian looking man yelled, Zayn rushed towards Bella, she turned shocked to see him again.

"Ugh, not you again? Leave me alone you stalker!" Her breathe smelled of whiskey and beer

the dress the was wearing earlier was replaced with an Adidas sweats and sweater and she had her sports bra on, her hair was down and she was wearing glasses hiding away her beautiful green-yellow eyes, He didn't notice when he first met her but their second encounter he saw that her eyes were so unique, they were bright green with a speck of yellow in the middle. She was a gem.

In a split second vomit was all over the floor, Bella just puked. Zayn being the gentleman he is he held her hair back letting her puke all the Alcohol up.

"I'm calling the police now!" The clerk yelled.
"No mate! I'll take care of her, she's going now." He scoop Bella up, lucky for him she only weighed a little so he could easily carry her home.

"Zayn what are you doing!" She yells as he rushes out the store.

"Tell me where you live so I can take you." She grabs onto his neck because she feeling dizzy, she didn't plan on drinking so much, she just wanted to forget about all that happened today.

"What? No! So you can rob me?!" She accused again.

"I'm not gonna rob you! I'm just trying to help you out for once! Or I can leave you here to get arrested." Zayn was right, she can't go to Jail tonight. If her sister finds out that shes that reckless she will force her to move back in with her and her brother, even though she was lonely she loved living alone.

"Winchester Avenue, its those condos on the hil-"

"Yeah I know wheres that located."
_______________________

(A/N HEY GUY ANOTHER UPDATE AND ANOTHER SHOUTOUT PLEASE CHECK OUT ONE OF ANOTHR FAV STORIES CREEP BY pineapple_zee AND DIGGIN ON YOU WHICH IS ON OF MY FAVE PLUS SIZE GIRLS ZAYN INTERRACIAL BOOK BY zettywap! I LIVE FOR SHOUT OUTS BECAUSE ALL THE BOOKS I READ ARE UNDERRATED AND I NEEDA SPEAK UP AND SHARE SOME OF THESE AWESOME STRORIES SO YEAH UNTIL NEXT TIME PEACE