Panic Attack // Flamingeo

IF YOU HAVENT CHECK OUT MY LAST POST, its very important to me

It was a week before mid-term exams and I was stressing out. I wanted to get good grades in al of them and studying all the time was the only way I knew that I was going to pass . Geo was at my house studying as well but not as much as me. As I was going over notes for math when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Geo what are you doing? You know I have to study for these midterm exams."

"I know but can't you take a break?"

I shake my head and continue to study. I felt Geo start placing kisses along my face which I usually don't find annoying but right now it was annoying.

"Geo please stop I'm trying to study because if I don't pass I'll disappoint my parents and if i disapoint my parents they will hate me then they will throw me ou-" I stopped talking as my breathing increased and my heart rate picked up. Soon, I started hyperventilating and my head started to get dizzy.

"(Y/N) how about you sit down and relax okay. You are having a panic attack."

I nod and sit down on the couch. Geo sits in front of me and holds my cheeks with his hands.

"(Y/N) breath okay. I need you to breath." I shake my head. He breathes a sigh and starts to mumble to himself.

"Think happy thoughts. Think of the moments you and me. Okay?"

Slowly I start to breath normally and my heart rate had gone down. I smile at Geo and hug him.

" I'm so glad you're okay. You had me worried there so how about instead of studying we take a break."

"I would like that." He smiles and puts on the movie The Island. Eventually, I fall asleep on Geo's shoulder long forgetting studying.