12 | Nick Horton

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

I CRINGED SO HARD WHILST WRITING THIS EW.

You are 18 and a virgin. You've had offers before, but never lost it to anyone because you wanted it to be special and with someone who cared about you.

You only have known him for a few months but you wanted him more than anything. He meant a lot more to you than those other guys.

He was different.

His name was Nick Horton, he has dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes and a body to die for.

He was always sweet to you whenever you two would go out he would open doors for you, or pull out your chair. You could spend all day hugging and kissing him.

One night your parents were out of town for work, and there was a really bad thunderstorm you called him and begged him to come over because you were so scared.

He rushed right over to your house to comfort you. You were lying in bed when you heard your bedroom door open and shut quietly.

You squeezed your blankets in fear, because you didn't know if it was him or not.

You felt him put his hand on the blankets and whisper "(Y/N)." You jumped up and threw the blankets off yourself wrapping your arms around him you laid your head on his shoulder getting a deep smell of his cologne, just the smell of it turned you on.

You lifted your head and started kissing the side of his neck up to his cheek. You kissed his cheek and he started to smiling. Nick looked at you and kissed your lips for what seemed like forever, but you liked it.

As you two were kissing the thunder kept getting louder and louder, then the thunder came and it was so loud you jumped back in bed.

Nick then removed his jacket and shoes to get into bed with you. "Nick, please hurry. I'm scared." you said frightened.

Nick just looked at you and smiled. He grabbed your hand and helped you out of bed. "What do you want babe?" you ask him.

"I want you to strip me down so we can get in bed," He replies.

You got up from the bed; he just stared at you because all you were wearing were your black lace panties and a matching black lace bra.

You smile to yourself and get so close up to him, you knew he had a full view of your boobs.

"Do you like it baby?" You ask him in your seductive voice.

"I sure do." He replies with his low husky voice getting you even more turned on.

You grabbed the end of his blue tour hoodie and started to lift it up over his head.

He looked so good standing in front of you with no shirt on, all of his abs on show.

You were so turned on you couldn't help but kiss him. You began kissing him all the way down his tummy, licking his nipples and biting them gently.

"Oh yes babe just like that" He moaned.

You got on your knees, undid his belt buckle, and unzipped his jeans. You took off his pants without warning he grabbed your head and shoved it to his dick.

"Babe, not now." You whisper.

He took your hand and led you back to the bed. Nick laid down and opened his arms for you snuggle into him, Nick was so warm, you just wanted him so bad.