18 | Mikey Barone

MIKEY IS SO AWW 💗

I'm sitting at home alone; my laptop on Netflix, a bag of Doritos and my blankets.

This is how I planned to spend my Saturday night because Mikey was out with the boys, I'm not a controlling girlfriend and he doesn't see them much so why not.

I was just about to start the second episode of my shoe when I get a call, I look at the caller ID

'MIKEY 💓'

I pick up the phone, a loud bass of music in the background

"Umm, y/n ?" I hear my drunken boyfriend speak.

"Yeah"

"Come pick me up ? There are loads of girls touching me and I don't like it" he sounds really annoyed.

"Sure baby I'll be there in 10 just wait outside"

I hang up and grab my car keys, jumping in our car and driving to the club they said they would be at.

I see Mikey sitting on the sidewalk, I pull up on the curb and roll down the window.

"Need a ride?" I joke, he looks up and nods getting in the passenger side.

He is silent for the first 3 minutes not knowing what to say. In all honesty he looks too drunk to comprehend anything in his mind.

"How was boys night?" I ask, as a place my hand on his thigh but he swats It away "don't touch me, I have a girlfriend" I smile.

"Oh yeah? And what's her name?" I play along not sure if he's serious or not.

"Her name is y/n and she's the prettiest girl everrr" he slurs the end of his sentence "yeh, and she has really pretty eyes and she's really nice to me even though I'm really mean".

I give him a really weird look, confused as to what he's talking about "she looks after me and I do nothing. I love her a lot" he is in all giggles as he speaks about me, I smile he has never said he loves me.

"She's seems nice" I say as I pull into our drive way "I'm gonna go upstairs and tell her how much I love her" I states, opening the door and stumbling up the stairs I'm not far behind him but by the time I get upstairs he is already asleep.

I wake up the next morning in his arms, I turn to see him staring down at me "i forgot to tell you, I love you"