38 | Nathan Triska

REQUEST FOR @hannahz7

"Y/N I don't think I can do this anymore" Nathan sighs, both your hands in his.

"What?" You choke out yanking your hands back "I'm breaking up with you"

I walked around the stores in the mall, pushing around my daughters stroller. 

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, I pull it out to see a text from Simon.

- Hey y/n the tour is stopped in San Diego right now. Wanna meet up ?

I check my surroundings before typing back.

- Yeah sure meet us in Starbucks ?

I walk into the coffee shop and take a seat, ordering my drink and wait for the boys.

I told Simon and Nick about Riley when I was pregnant, they came with me to the hospital when I gave birth although they had to take a 17 hour flight they made it.

Just as the woman brings my lemonade I see the boys walk through the door, they spot me and make their way over.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Nick says, hugging me.

"Where's Riley?" Simon asks, eager to see the baby. 

"She's here, but she's asleep" I say pointing at my sleeping daughter in her stroller.

Simon walks over and stares at her in awe before sitting down beside me.

"We think you should tell Nathan" both boys say in unison as I spit my lemonade back into the cup out of shock.

"What, no." I say, picking up my daughter in a protective manner "he left me".

"Yeah but Y/N he broke up with you he didn't know you were having his baby. He deserves to at least know about Riley" Nick tries to persuade.

"No." I state, the boys don't bother fighting with me so we just carry on talking.

"So what city are you guys going to ne-"

"Yo, Diego what's up with your hair dude it's green" I hear a familiar voice.

I turn to see Diego, Gabriel, Reed and Nathan.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath "why'd you guys do this?" I ask them "we didn't invite them".

"Oh hey Simon!" Nathan walks over to our table but stops when he sees me "Y/N".

"Um hey Nathan" I say awkwardly "haven't seen you in like a year" he speaks, trying to avoid eye contact.

Everything was awkward silence until my baby's cries were heard, I basically leap out of my chair and pick her up.

I coo at her, trying to make her stop crying which I eventually succeed.

I look over and see Simon and Nick staring at Nathan who is staring at me, his eyes almost popping out of his head.

"You have a baby?" Nathan looks sad.

"Yeah, Um Nathan this is Riley" I say, I watch as our daughters blue  eyes light up at the sight of her dad and his do the same.

"She's mine." He claims, surprising himself "those are my eyes" he exclaims clasping his hands over his mouth.

"That's my baby" he whispers, tears rolling down his face.

"Nathan, this is Riley Lynn Triska" I say, handing him the baby "you gave her my name, and my moms" he cries.

We watch as he stares in awe at the small bundle in his arms "hey babygirl, I am in love with you already" A small tear escapes my eye but I wipe it away.

The baby stirs before reaching out towards me, I take her back out of his arms.

"I really want to be in her life" he says, I nod "ok, well we can discuss it".

"I want to be In your life too y/n" he whispers, I stare up in shock before he kisses me. I say nothing but kiss him back.

After we break "So I take that as a yes?" I nod, Nathan picks Riley up out of my arms and walks over to Diego,Gabe and Reed.

"Hey guys meet Riley, our daughter"