35 | Nick Horton

REQUEST FOR @SarahElena8 IM SORRY ITS SHORT I COULDNT THINK OF MUCH ILY

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Here I was, sitting on the cold tiled floor of a hotel bathroom covered in my own tears looking at my blood covered arm.

"You're worthless"

"Kill yourself"

"We all hate you"

All of Nicks supporters hated you, all of your social Medias were filled with rude comments. Whether that be about your weight, acne or your clothes they always found away to attack you.

I heard the door to our hotel room close. I scurried across the floor grabbing the blades and stuffing them into my makeup bag while turning the tap on to rinse off the blood.

"hey Sarah ?"

"yeah I'm in here! I'll be out in a sec" I reply, drying my arm and pulling down the sleeves of my jersey.

I exit the bathroom and walk over to Nick on the bed.

"Hey why'd you leave the show ?" He asks, kissing my cheek.

"I'm just tired" I lie.

"ok can I still use that stuff for my YouTube video later?" He asks, I had obviously told him he could use something of mine.

"Yeah sure" I answer before dosing off into a nap.

"Sarah what the fuck are these?" I wake up, panicking.

I rush into the bathroom to see Nick standing with my makeup bag in one hand and my blades in the other.

"Sarah please.... Please tell me this is some new kind of beauty blender" I can see the tears in his eyes.

"Nick... I, I'm so sorry" I cry, turning my back towards him.

He grabs my waist, turning me to face him "I love you so so much, this isn't gonna change that" he kisses me "but I am gonna help you. This can't carry on Sarah you could die".