20 | Weston Koury

SPEAKING OF MUSICALLYS PLEASE WATCH MY NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO ! REACTING TO FUCKGIRL MUSICALLYS

I was sitting in my bed, like I always do on Sunday scrolling through My musically feed.

As always I type in my best friends username : @westonkoury I click on his account and a notice pops up on my screen 'NO MUSICALLYS YET'.

That's scrunch my face in confusion, he had them all yesterday. I was on FaceTime to him yesterday laughing at his musicallys.

I decided to call him.

W- Yo bestie !

Y/N- hey little bitch what happened to all your musicallys. ?

W- umm... I don't know. Someone must've hacked me.

He sounded unsure, as if he were lying.

Y/N- Anyway you coming over ??

W- Yeah sure. I'll be there in 5

I hung up, I wait for Weston. I hear the front door open and close before foot steps running up the stairs.

I look up, Weston standing in the frame of my door.

"So you wanna tell me why you actually deleted your musicallys" I ask, as he takes a seat on the bed.

"I don't wanna tell you" he's blushing, looking down.

"wes, I'm your best friend tell me" I plead.

"I'm embarrassed" he whispers, head in hands.

"you're embarrassed ?" I laugh, but stop when I realize he was serious.

"Embarrassed of what ?" I ask "you laughing at me".

"Look Y/N I really like you, and I know we're best friends but I just had to tell you that I've loved you for so long. That's why I deleted them because I didn't want you to see them"

I look up, he stands up about to walk out my door. I stand on the bed and leap onto his back, stopping him from moving " I love you too Weston".

He turns, drops me on the floor and kisses me.