11 | Nick Bean

You and Nick met over younow, he would guest you all the time and you immediately became friends and he introduced you to his friends.

Nick has always been your crush since then and you were super happy when he asked you to hang out with his friends.

Today, you decide to surprise him since he's busy with 5quad writing a new Song.

You get ready and jump in your car to drive to his mini studio.

Before knocking at his door, you overhear the guys talking about a girl. So, you do what every girl would do and decide to wait outside and listen what they were saying.

"She's so beautiful" Zach exclaims and then he adds "I'd like to ask her out but Nick is my best friend".

Timmy then asks "why do you care about Nick? Bro, you like her, huh?"

Nick pauses for a bit and then he mumbles "yeah. I kinda like her, I mean yes. But, Y/N would never like someone like me. I mean, she's too beautiful and plus I think she prefers someone like Hunter Rowland or Blake Gray". They were talking about you but the most important thing is that Nick likes you too.

"Hey, guys" you yell walking in the studio and hugging Nick.

Then, you whisper in his ear "I heard everything you said about your feelings for me. I'm definitely not interested in Hunter Rowland. But I prefer a boy like you. I mean, I don't care about looks or fame, I prefer boys who sing about chicken nuggets and still needs help shaving" you wink then walk over and sit with Edwin.

Nick blushes immediatel. he was too cute. "It's okay, Nick. Now I know that you have the same feelings I have too" you comfort him as he cracks a smile.

"so". "So?" you repeat as he rests his chin on his hand

"so, what about a movie ? Tonight at my place?".

"I'd really like to come" you giggle as both Edwin and Zach tease.

"love is in the air. A new couple has just born. Look at these lovely, cute, little lovebirds". "Oh shut up!" you joke as they both laugh and Nick walks over and kisses your forehead.