I Do Not // Zach Clayton

WARNING: IMAGINE REQUESTS ARE CLOSED !!

"I do"

I was awaken from my thoughts when Zach's bride says I do. Zach Clayton, my bestfriend, my first love, my true love and my everything is not getting married, and here I am, witnessing all of it.

"Do you Zach Reed Clayton take Lucy Rose Clark as you loving wife?" Zach stayed silent. My eyes are glued to Him. Zach turned to face the people in the church, it seems that he was searching for someone.

What are you doing Zachary? You love her right?

Zach are you really that naïve?
Didn't you see that I love you since the first time I laid my eyes on you? Or, you just simply didn't like me the way I like you. Maybe, you just really see me as your bestfriend. Nothing more or nothing less.

I looked up again to look at Zach, and there he was, handsome as ever. His blue ocean eyes looking straight to my green ones. I gave a small smile but he just sighed and look away.

"Do you Zach Reed Clayton take Lucy Rose Clark as your loving wife?" the priest asked again.
Zach, then again he looked at me.

But this time, I can't even smile at him. Through this pain that I'm feeling, seeing the love of my life getting married to a girl who is just using him for his fame, it hurts. But thinking of the fact that me, his bestfriend, whom I have loved since the start and until now, he never noticed my affection to him. I'm nothing to him. Just his bestfriend.

I got up from my seat, I don't wanna hear his answer, because I know his answer is a "I do".

"STOP!" Zach yelled. "Y/N! Stop right there."

My heart skipped a beat, Oh Zach, what are you doing? I turn around to face Zach and surprisingly, he had left his bride at the altar.

"Speak now or forever hold you peace" He calmly said.

"Zach what the fuck are you doing!" His bride yelled, but he just ignored her.

"Zach, you should get back to your bride"

"Speak now or forever hold your peace Y/N"

I sighed. You're messing with my head Clayton.

"Zach, if this is one of your pranks, this is not funny!"

"Speak now or forever hold your peace y/n. please y/n. speak now"
I turned my back and walked away. But before I could go any further, Zach dragged me up to the altar.

"speak now or forever hold your peace y/n. This is the last chance"
This is my last chance to get Zach back.

My last chance. Will I really do this? You love her Clayton, I can't ruin that.

"S-so you wanna know what I feel?" I turned to Zach and he smiled. I grabbed the priest's microphone.

I took a deep breath.

This is now or never.

"I honestly don't know why you're doing this. But I know, this is my last chance to say everything that I didn't say before. Zach, you're my bestfriend. You know that I love you so much. I love you so much that I love you more than a friend...."