06 | Nathan Triska

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO @flamincheyenne FOR MY IMAGINE ON HER BOOK ! (You should all read) I LOVED IT SO MUCH I WANTED TO RE-WRITE IT FOR MY BOOK SO ALL CREDS GO TO HER ❤️❤️

- Hey babe come over, I've got something to tell you.

I stared at the message I received from Nathan. A million scenarios were rushing around my mind.

He's breaking up with me.

He cheated.

I pushed all my thoughts aside and put on Nathan's Nike jumper before walking to his house.

I knocked on the door and Lynn answered it.

"Oh hey y/n , come on in. Nathan is up in his room go up" she smiled.

I barged through the door to see my unamused boyfriend sitting on his bed with his laptop.

"Yo boyyy, what's up ?" I say, sitting on his desk chair.

He puts down his laptop before continuing "um, well. Y/N... I'm going on tour" it comes out really un easy and I stare in shock.

"That's awesome, I thought you were gonna break up with me or something" I hug him.

"Let me finish. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 5." I step away from him in shock.

"Nathan how could you !?" His head hangs in shame.

"I know- I really should have told yo-" I cut him off "how long have you known?".

It's a moment of silence before he whispers "3 months" and that's when I lost it.

"How fucking could you ! You knew how much is spending this summer together meant to me !"

"y/n I know and I fee-"

"3 months Nathan. 3 months ! That's a really long time, it's like you don't trust me. You are the worst boyfriend ever, here have this I don't need it anymore" I shout, tears in my eyes as I chuck his hoodie into his chest.

I look up into his eyes and see him so sad.

"Goodbye Nathan, have fun on tour"

I slammed his bedroom door shut and ran down the staircase, where Lynn was standing at the bottom.

"Oh y/n what happened darling?"

I couldn't answer or I would burst into tears so I just walked out the door.

When I got home everyone was already asleep so I just went to my bedroom, I stared at my wall filled with pictures.

Me and Nathan on our first date.

Us and the rest of BOS.

Camping last summer.

Us sleeping last Christmas morning under the tree.

I never even noticed I had started to cry, I wipe away my tears and pull out an envelope from my desk. On the front it read.

'For my baby when you're sad'

I opened it,

Remember: I love you.

From, your amazing, handsome, loving boyfriend Nathan.

Younower Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें