"Well, there's nothing to really tell." she shrugged letting out a small laugh.

I turned to Zayn and he was already looking at me holding his bottom lip between his teeth rather tightly with anxious eyes. He knows something I don't and he knows I'm slowly figuring it out.

"Does he have a face?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yeah, he has some stubble.."

Liam has some stubble.

"He has brown eyes, not too dark I guess kinda medium brown..." she paused.

Liam has 'kinda medium' brown eyes.

"Great lips..." she giggled.

Liam had great lips..

"He's muscular," she smiled nodding her head.

"Oooh!" I lifted my eye brows and she hung her head laughing.

"I know, he's really sweet." she stood up and walked over to the fridge to take out a can of soda.

"His name though, whats his name."

"Drew." she answered without hesitation. She snapped open the soda and drank it as I pulled my phone out to check the time.

"That's a nice name." I smiled.

"Yeah." she giggled, "I'll be back I have to use the bathroom." she basically ran out the kitchen and I shifted towards Zayn.

"You alright?" Zayn's mixed accent held concern and pity. Why was he speaking to me with pity?

"Can I ask you something?" I held the hot cup in my hands as my elbows rested on the counter.

"Uh, sure."

"Is he Liam?"

His eyes instantly widened and he cleared his throat looking around the room. He rubbed his jaw and licked his lips as he tried to think of a believable lie to tell me.

He stuck his bottom lip out and made a frown, shaking his head, "no."

"Zayn," I whispered through desperation, "tell me the truth."

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, I found out my best friend is dating my ex boyfriend; or so I think she is..

"I would tell you if it were him, you know that." he said blinklessly, "I would tell you." he repeated with greater confidence.

"Okay." I brought the mug to my lips and took short and slow sips as he sat across from me quietly.

The thought of her kissing Liam makes me want to cringe. Should I believe what my mind is telling me or what Zayn is telling me? I might even be wrong. Maybe his name is Drew and isn't Liam and maybe I'm just tired and stressed. I have no actual proof that says it's Liam; I have no proof that shows they're together. I don't think I'd be able to handle knowing they're together, I would fucking go crazy.

"Oh, you never answered my question." he licked his lips after drinking his tea.

"What question?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh," I smiled, "no, thank you."

"Are you sure? Not at all? I ordered pizza earlier I have some left I could heat it up for you if you want. Or we could order a new one if you like it fresh." Jesus Christ this boy is an angel.

"No." I smiled harder, "that's sweet but I'm good." I closed my eyes and began to laugh, "you're such a sweetheart!" I growled through laughter.

"Nah, I just want to make sure you're alright." he shrugged placing his mug in the sink. He walked beside me and sat down, "so, what happened with Harry?"